Chapter 13

Please vote and comment

Happy Kannada Rajyotsava to everyone in Karnataka

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Kya Uss Gali Mein Kabhi Tera Jana Hua,
Jahan Se Zamane Ko Guzre Zamana Hua,
Mera Samay Toh Wahin Pe Hai Thehra Hua,
Bataun Tumhe Kya Mere Sath Kya Kya Hua,

Khamoshiyan Ek Saz Hai, Tum Dhun Koi Lao Zara,
Khamoshiyan Alfaz Hain, Kabhi A Gunguna Le Zara,
Beqarar Hain Bat Karne Ko, Kehne Do Inko Zara Ha,

🔸🔸🔸🔸

In the beautiful state of Goa, admits the beach was the most expected wedding of the season. The mandap was beautifully decorated, The sound of the waves with the beautiful nature covering the place was the highlight of the wedding.

The people were walking here and there trying to make things perfect. The parents of the bride were trying to calm themselves as a part of their life was going away. The media was trying to get a glimpse of the place and why not it was the wedding of the most popular actress on TV,

It was the wedding of Tejasswi Prakash Nayak the only daughter of Prakash Nayak, a famous industrialist, and Mrs. Arundhati Nayak, the owner of the bakery. The couple loved their kids and their Kids were their life.

The wedding was in the newspaper of every state. Why wouldn't it be? The Nayak were the most influential people in India. The place was filled with happiness, except for one person.

Tejasswi was very excited when a month back Ayaan called her to his place and proposed her marriage. She was on cloud nine on that day.

The wedding was going on too quickly. Prakash and Rudra were not happy with the alliance but for them, Tejasswi's happiness was more than anything.

Rudra was just annoyed and was wondering a way to stop this wedding. It was not because of his best friend but for that fact, that he never could come to terms with the fact that Ayaan was a good man.

He even tried talking to Teju about it but she just turned to be a deaf ear. Rhea also talked to Teju about it which led to a small argument between the both of them.

Everyone was helpless and fighting for their hopes.

Away from the crowd. the corner of the place, opposite to the ocean. stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in his hand. He was heartbroken. Why wouldn't he be? It was his jaan who was getting married. He was late by a few months to take her into her life.

" Don't do this to yourself, Karan, My sister deserves you?" Rudra Nayak said.

"No, She doesn't deserve me, Rudra, I was not luckily, She preferred him over me and I am Ok with that. He will take care of her, She deserves a person who will love her, She deserves a person who will roam the world. She deserves the happiness of the world" Karan Raichand said broken

" Why are you like this?" Rudra said hugging Karan.

"What do you want me to do? Be an insensitive person and stop the wedding."  Karan asked. Rudra saw an emotion flicker in his eyes.

"Let it out sunny, I am there for you," Rudra said and that was enough for Karan to break down in his embrace. Karan was crying on Rudra's shoulders. Rudra started to rub his back.

Rudra broke the hug and wiped the tears of Karan. He looked at Karan and Rudra was so dam upset for seeing his best friend like this. He wanted to kill Ayaan and dumped him somewhere.

"Karan you have a chance, she deserves to know" Rudra said trying his luck.

"No she doesn't. She doesn't deserve to know Rudra. Ok even if I decided to tell her, what will I tell her,

Hey tejasswi, stop this wedding and marry me.

Rudra have you thought what will happen to her, she will be heartbroken. She trusted me as a friend and I can't let it break" Karan said whispering.

"Then why do you want to break" Rudra said slightly raising his tone

"Because I fucking love her. I love her to the depth of my heart. I can't snatch her happiness for my living. That is selfish" Karan said

"Sometime thinking about our happiness is not selfish." Rudra said

"Yes, thinking about our happiness is not selfish but not thinking about the other's happiness is selfish" Karan said with tears flowing from his eyes.

" Rudra bhaiya Karan bhaiya aunty is calling" A girl came running

"Tell her we are coming," Rudra said turning around. Karan faced the sea and wiped his tears. He put a smile on his face and tapped the shoulder of his best friend.

Rudra could see a broken person behind the smile. He never had seen his best friend like this. He had known Karan since childhood and this was the worst state he had been in. If it was in his hands he would have married his sister to his best friend as he knew his best friend was one in the world but he was helpless as he had promised his best friend that his secrets were safe with him. He walked behind his best friend.

Rudra reached the place where his mom was pacing around from one corner to another worrying about the preparation. They walked to her and made her sit on the chair

"amma, Why take tension we are here?" Rudra said

"Yes Aunty you take rest your sons are here, we will handle everything," Karan said forwarding a water bottle which he had picked up on the way.  Arundhati slowly ran her fingers over the hair of both of her sons.

" I know, I am lucky to have you guys as my sons," She said.

On the other room, Tejasswi was sitting Infront of the mirror all dressed up, for the big day. She looked at herself in the mirror. There was something missing in her eyes. There was sadness in her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Rhea said coming towards her.

"We have had this conversion," Tejasswi said. Rhea was about to tell something when a knock disturbed the conversion

"May I come in?" Rudra asked.

A moment later, Rudra entered the room and saw his little sister dressed up. She smiled at him and he looked emotional.

HE never trusted that boy and now to give a part of his heart was more challenging. He slowly walked towards her and kissed her forehead.

"You look ethereal" HE said smiling at her.

"Come let's go" Rudra said. Tejasswi linked her arms with his and took a step forward. She looked at Rhea and told her to do what she had instructed her. Rhea nodded her head confirming it. Rudra started walking her down the aisle. Karan was happy seeing her.

Tejasswi stood Infront of Ayaan and slapped him shocking everyone in the hall. The crowd started whispering among themselves. Admist them was one couple having a smile on their face. It was Ayaan's parents. They were relieved from the stress

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋Hey lovely people, here is another update

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
Hey lovely people, here is another update.

How was the chapter?

The challenge is to guess why she slapped Ayaan. The closer the guess the faster is the update.

Comment down all your theories