Chapter 32

Please vote and comment
🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Tum hi mujhse rooth gaye to
Kisse baat karu me..
Jee utta hun tumse milke
Tum jo ho to hu me

Mujhase iss pal ho muh phere
Phir bhi ho tum mere
Dekho nahi accha hota hai itna chidhna

Chalo jaane do.

.Ab chodo bhi

Chalo jaane do..

Ab chodo bhi

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author POV

2 months later

A beautiful morning in the Raichand house. The house was filled with the songs of God as the Lady of the house, the Mahalakshmi of the Raichand house, Tejasswi Prakash Raichand was performing her prayers. Her eyes were closed praying for the welfare of her family.

Her family where Meera Ma and Karan had become important parts of her life. Her schedule from the last two months included Having a fun morning with Meera ma, Having fun batters, laughter with the family, work and the night when all of them would eat dinner with lots of fun and then a gossip session with Meera before going to bed. In these two months, Karan had recovered quickly, Although he was under medications, he was now able to move on his own.

Tejasswi stood in front of the god, with her eyes closed, her hands joined and her head bent down deeply praying for giving her such a supportive family. A family who always asked her before any decision about the house, a family where her work was also considered important, and A family where she was the most loved one.

On the other hand, the gentle sunshine of the sun entered the room and a man woke up groaning in his sleep. He slowly yawned, stretching his hands in the air and relaxing his body. He slowly rubbed his sleepy eyes and walked towards the bathroom. He looked at the mirror and the flashback from the previous night hit him.

He remembered his wife's face, her angry face, the look of anger on her cute little face. He had to make up for last night. It was all because of that stupid fellow.

I swear I will kill him, because of him my wife is angry at me and today she will definitely make me run behind her.

He quickly did his morning routine, and looked at the mirror and said

"Come on Mr. Karan Raichand, gear up. You have a long day to go"

Karan quickly freshen up and dialed a few numbers, He went down to the hall slower than usual, He steps were small, and he walked cautionaly. He reached the hall and took a breath of relief not seeing his wife around.

Suddenly he remembered that his mom had gone out and she will back only by the evening, He was now praying for his safety. He quickly joined his hands in front of the god.

"Please protect me today, God. I promise I will not do it again" Karan prayed and left to the kitchen.

He saw a sight which made a smile come up on his face, in spite of all the worries. His wife was trying hard to cook, She had placed all the ingredients on the slab and was trying to find a recipe online. Karan smiled at her. She looked cute. Karan wanted to pull her and hug her but he knew that now it was dangerous.  Tejasswi knew cooking but like a little bit, She never needed to learn cooking as in her parent's house, she was treated like a queen and now if she feels hungry, her husband cooks for her, Today she was struggling to decided.

Karan walked to the slab and cleared his throat making her look at him. On seeing him, her anger rose.

"How could he so careless" She thought in her mind.