Chapter 3

Please vote and comment. It takes a lot of effort to write a story

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Phir miloge kabhi is
Baat kaa wada karlo
Phir miloge kabhi is
Baat kaa wada karlo
Hamase ek aur mulaqat
Kaa wada karlo
Phir miloge kabhi is
Baat kaa wada karlo
Hamase ek aur mulaqat
Kaa wada karlo
Phir miloge kabhi is
Baat kaa wada karlo

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author POV

Karan was shocked to read the name. He removed his glasses wiped his eyes and read the name and it still read the same.

" Ms Tejasswi Prakash Nayak"

"What happened doctor everything is fine?" The nurse asked

"Yea it is , Send her in" He said disarming the nurse waiting for her in his cabin.

First thing First, he was shocked that she had come to take the therapy. He had heard it from Uncle and anuty along with Rudra complaining about her refusing to take the help of psychiatrist.

On the other hand,
Few hours ago

Tejassswi got down from her room, with a simple Kurta. She had got up with a nightmare again. She had seen a bandage on her hand and she knew something had happened.

She came down to see her mom and dad were there sitting in the tables.

She was still angry on him for the emotional drama, he played.

"Good morning" Prakash wished her with a smile on his face.
Tejasswi ingonred him royally.

"I am sorry bacha but I had no other option" Prakash said and Tejasswi shot him a glare.

"See you can't back out, you have promised me, moreover I am getting" Prakash continued to be cut by Tejasswi.

"Stop your drama, I am going. Which hospital?" She asked

"No, I am coming with you as it is your first day and don't lie to me about your work I called Rhea and she said you were free" Prakash said

Tejasswi mentally cursed Rhea for telling her father the schedule, she had planned to skip it but pretended as if she was attending. Now that was also a flop.

Tejasswi ate her breakfast too slowly compared. Rudra had left before she could wake up as his sunny wanted to reach the hospital early.

On the other side, Prakash was praying to god that Karan takes the case. He knew Karan was the best one in the field but the only disadvantage was that he wouldn't take many cases as there will be administration work he would be monitoring.

Prakash and Tejasswi drove to the hospital and pulled the car to the basement

"Don't you dare escape, I have my sources" Prakash warned and Tejasswi rolled her eyes. She pulled out a scarf and tied it around her face.

She hated the smell but she had to do it. She took deep breaths, She walked to the elevator to see a board. It had the floors of various departments.

She looked and found Psychology at 14 on the floor. She entered the lift and pressed a floor.

The lift opened to an amazing smell. It had no smell of a typical hospital. As soon as she entered there was a card which read

Not comfortable showing your face to others than your doctor