Chapter 24

Please vote and comment

Tejasswi POV

dekheyaa main chaand dekheyaa
nooraan waale sitaare dekheyaa
par tere jaisa na koi dekheyaa main

lagta hai nigaahon mein teri
bin Doobe rehna hi nahi
mujhe ishq ye karne se
ab koi bhi na rok sakeya

O haareya main dil haareya
main haara tujhpe o..

O hareya main dil hareya
main haara tujhpe

I was humming the song, combing my hair. Today I woke up to see my husband was already missing from the bed and on my beds and there was a beautiful note by Karan. It has been a week since the reception and this week has turned out to be beautiful. Mostly we were busy with our work comments but we managed to adjust time for ourselves. We have a balcony chat where we discuss our day with a cup of milk or hot chocolate.

From the time I came to this house, every day I get a sweet note from Karan in the morning. He waits to eat breakfast with me. He makes sure we have our talks about the day. He makes an effort to learn about me. These small gestures make my day.

I wake up with a smile and on seeing the letter, my mood doubles up. I feel blessed to have him as my husband but always my mind acts as the root of my sadness by popping up questions in my mind like

Will he like me back?

Will he ever leave me alone?

Every time these thoughts pop up in my mind, I console myself by believing that God has better plans for everybody. I looked in the mirror and I was satisfied with my look.

TEJASSWI OUTFIT

I moved down the hall to see Meera Ma in the kitchen

I moved down the hall to see Meera Ma in the kitchen. I like the fact that most of the time it is the family who cooks for us. In the morning Meera ma cooks and trust me it tastes so much better and for lunch and dinner If me and Karan are at home we cook or it is the chef. I entered the kitchen to see Meera Ma doing something.

"Good morning ma" I said side hugging her.

"Good morning beta" She kissed the crown of the head.

"Did Sunny go for a shower?" Ma asked

"No ma, I guess he is in the gym" I said and she shook her head with disappointment.

"Give this to him and tell him to come down in 10 minutes" She said and I nodded my head.

I picked up his protein shake and walked to the gym room. I entered the room to see him doing pull ups. Even with that T shirt on, his body muscles were on display. His sexy back and those muscles were visible making my throat dry. I cleared my throat to see him looking at me. He smiled at me and jumped off the bar. He walked towards me removing his T shirt and wiping his sweat of his body. His 6 packs were on display, That walk was making my knees weak. Those walks and those muscles were making me thirsty. I wanted so badly to lick that sweat off his body. I gulped down my throat and licked my lips.