Chapter 14: Meet the Freedom Fighters/Arbiter vs Owlman (Round 1)

(Y/N is seen in his Arbiter Suit as he is guided by Phantom Lady to meet the Freedom Fighters.)

Uncle Sam: Oh, so you brought the Arbiter!

Arbiter: Uncle Sam?

Uncle Sam: For truth, justice and the American way.

Arbiter: (to Phantom Lady) Why did you bring me here?

(Suddenly some superheroes come in and join Phantom Lady.)

Phantom Lady: Meet my colleagues: Black Condor, Doll-Man, Human Bomb, They Ray, and

(Plastic Man shows up.)

Plastic Man: Plastic Man!

Arbiter: (checks Plastic Man) How did they recruit someone like you to their group. I mean, you're unworthy of being part of the Freedom Fighters.

(Plastic Man gets angry by the remark, but before he could retort, someone threw a boomerang at him, but The Arbiter quickly deflected it with his blade and turned to see Owlman, who charges at him, only to be kicked away. The Arbiter shoots a blast, but Owlman dodges, and then they exchange blows before Arbiter kicks Owlman away. The villain then throws three boomerangs at him, but he deflects them all before stopping Owlman's kick by grabbing his leg, and slamming him down countless times before throwing him down as Owlman falls and his back breaks. Arbiter then lands roughly on top of him, crushing his ribs and making him cough blood.)

Arbiter: I would kill you now, but... others will come after me. So... I'll go after them before they can do so!

(Arbiter then uses his bracelet to travel to Earth-23, leaving the Freedom Fighters to escort Owlman to his prison.)

(Meanwhile at Earth-23, The Arbiter teleports in and notices the dystopian world.)

Arbiter: Time to do my job here, and only then, I'll get to kill that Owl prick!

(Arbiter sets to hunt down the Crime Syndicate Members as the screen fades to black.)