Chapter 10: Hot n' Cold Threesome (Lemon)/No More Ocean Master

(Y/N is seen being taken by Fire and Ice to a hotel, and as they get to their room, they push him in the bed as they strip naked, and then Fire unbuckles his pants before removing his boxers, revealing a 12-inch member.)

Fire: Wow, you're well built.

Ice: We're gonna have so much fun, cutie.

(Fire then starts rubbing his member between her boobs while Ice sits on his face.)

Ice: Have a taste of this ice cream, sugar.

(Y/N starts licking Ice's pussy while Fire keeps rubbing his member between her boobs.)

Fire: So? Do you like it when I rub my boobs on your cock?

Ice: And how's my pussy taste like? I bet it tastes like a good ice cream, right?

(Y/N keeps licking Ice, earning a moan from her.)

Fire: I guess it's a yes.

Ice: That's a good boy.

(Fire then decides to get on top of his lap and inserts his manhood inside her pussy, as she starts bouncing onto him while he keeps eating Ice out, much to her joy.)

Fire: Oh God, this feels so good. I never thought I would need to ride such a big cock.

Ice: (moans) Keep it up, cutie. Keep it up.

(Fire increases her pace as she rides onto him while he licks Ice's pussy. Both were moaning in lovely and some minutes later, Y/N came into Fire's womb and at the same time, Fire and Ice climax as well as they screamed in ecstasy.)

Fire: Oh yes... That was good, honey!

Ice: You did good, cutie.

(Next day, they give Y/N their numbers before kissing his cheeks. Some minutes later, Y/N leaves the hotel and pays the bill before looking for his next target.)

(Timeskip)

(In Atlantis, Y/N is seen as The Arbiter as he prepares to fight the Ocean Master.)

Ocean Master: What is this? Who dares to invade my domain?

Arbiter: I am The Arbiter, the Will of the Morphin Grid. I have come to judge you, Orm Marius, for your crimes against your own people!

Ocean Master: The Morphin Grid? What nonsense is that? You are nothing but a trespasser and a fool. You have no authority here. I am the true king of the seven seas, and I will not let anyone challenge me.

Arbiter: You are deluded and corrupted by your ambition. You have become a threat to all living beings. You must be stopped.

Ocean Master: Enough talk. Soldiers, seize him!

(Ocean Master orders his soldiers to attack The Arbiter, but they are easily cut down by his energy sword. The Arbiter advances towards Ocean Master, who grabs his trident and prepares to fight.)

Ocean Master: You will pay for your insolence. I will show you the power of Atlantis.

(Ocean Master uses his trident to unleash a blast of water and electricity at The Arbiter, who blocks it with his sword. The two clash in a fierce battle, exchanging blows and sparks. Ocean Master tries to use his trident to manipulate the weather and the sea creatures, but The Arbiter counters with his sword and his own mastery of the Morphin Grid. The fight moves across the throne room, destroying statues and pillars. Ocean Master grows more enraged and desperate, while The Arbiter remains calm and focused.)

Ocean Master: You are no match for me. I am the Ocean Master!

Arbiter: You are nothing but a tyrant and a traitor. You are unworthy of your title and your trident.

(The Arbiter disarms Ocean Master of his trident and slashes him across the chest, causing him to fall to the ground. The Arbiter holds his sword to Ocean Master's throat, ready to deliver the final blow.)

Arbiter: This is your end, Orm Marius.

Ocean Master: (weakly) No... please... spare me...

Arbiter: You do not deserve mercy.

(Arbiter raises his sword and stabs Ocean Master's throat, killing him.)

Arbiter: Another villain down. There are still many of them left. And I'll judge them all, for I am the Arbiter.

(The Arbiter then leaves as the screen fades out.)