Chapter 11: Hunting Down Grodd

(A woman named Alanna Strange is seen fighting Gorilla Grodd and his army of Gorillas, but Grodd is about to turn her into a gorilla until Arbiter comes in and shields her with his force field.)

Grodd: You?

Grodd: You?

Arbiter: You may outsmart the Batman, but you can never outsmart the Arbiter!

Alanna: So the rumors are true.

(Suddenly more gorillas come in to surround the duo.)

Alanna: Tell me, you got a plan?

Arbiter: I ALWAYS have a plan.

(Grodd then goes to the machine he built and pulls ths switch.)

Grodd: Five minutes to the wave pulse that in less than three hundred seconds, this device will phase everything in a five hundred mile radius with arrays. Everyone in the Bahamas, West, and even Florida will evolve!

(Alanna starts fighting the Gorillas while The Arbiter launches a shockwave which makes Grodd fall as the helmet falls down as well. Grodd tries to pick it up only to be kicked by The Arbiter. Grodd tries to fight the Arbiter, who keeps kicking and slashing the gorilla while Alanna defeats all of the gorillas. The Arbiter then slams Grodd down before destroying the machine.)

Grodd: NOOOOOOOO!

(The Arbiter then jumos down and approaches Grodd.)

Arbiter: Looks like your primitive intelligence isn't mach for the power of the Morphin Grid!

(Grodd angrily charges at the Arbiter, who jumps and stabs through his brain with his sword, much to Alanna's shock.)

Alanna: Did you just...

Arbiter: You have a problem with that?

Alanna: No, I just thought...

Arbiter: That I was a hero? Guess what, I'm not. I just did what had to be done.

Alanna: I see... mind if I keep you company?

Arbiter: As you insist...

(They then leave the laboratory as the screen fades out.)