Chapter 18: An Alliance Against Starro

(Some people approached a weird meteor, and then some Starro Clones came out of it and controlled their minds.)

Aribiter: Well, I know what you're thinking. What's going on?

(Cut to Atlantis, Aquaman is seen approaching his kindgom until he got ambushed by his fellows (who got controlled by the Starro Clones) and turned into Starro's slave too.)

Aribiter: Well, it's a long story.

(In Grand Canyon, Blue Beetle is seen being easily defeated by the Faceless Hunter.)

Arbiter: Once again, the so-called Justice League proved to be a bunch of unworthy heroes.

(At Star City, Green Arrow is easily defeated by a mind-controlled Speedy.)

Arbiter: Someone known as the Faceless Hunter has easily defeated each of them, and controlled most of them.

(The Flash (Jay Garrick) tries to defeat the Faceless Hunter, but gets brought down and shares the other heroes' fates.)

Arbiter: I knew he would come after me sooner or later.

(The Faceless Hunter is then seen humiliating Plastic Man before throwing a Starro Clone at him.)

Arbiter: So I decided to form some kind of "rebellion" to face a bigger threat.

(The Faceless Hunter is seen defeating and killing Red Tornado.)

Arbiter: And the biggest threat is simply known as...

(Starro himself is seen at the Earth's orbit.)

Arbiter: Starro!

(Present Day)

(At Nighttime, The Arbiter is seen along with the Freedom Fighters, and the girls who became part of his harem as they are prepared to fight the Starro-controlled heroes.)

Arbiter: Don't go easy on them. They're unworthy!

(The Arbiter teleports out while both Freedom Fighters and the remaining ones who didn't get under Starro's control start having a clash against the Starro-controlled heroes. The Arbiter then destroys the towers. The Faceless Hunter comes in and engages The Arbiter, only to be easily defeated.)

Faceless Hunter: You won't stop Starro from claiming his prize

Arbiter: You underestimate my power!

(The Faceless Hunter angrily charges at The Arbiter, who stabs him in the gut and brutalizes him to death. He then turns to see Starro.)

Arbiter: I never thought I'd do this... but I have no other choice but to summon some Zords.

(Suddenly some Zords come out of nowhere, and they merge into the Ninja MegaFalconzord.)

(The Arbiter then hops inside of it and charges at Starro, who tries to shoot a beam at the Megazord, who dodges and tackles it to the side space

(The Arbiter then hops inside of it and charges at Starro, who tries to shoot a beam at the Megazord, who dodges and tackles it to the side space. Once they get into space, Starro starts shooting several beams, but The Arbiter activates a forcefield to shield the Megazord from both the beams and the Starro Clones. The Megazord then unleashes a powerful attack which destroys Starro.)

(Back to earth, the Starro-controlled heroes are free from the alien's control, and get confused about what happened. The Arbiter comes in and explains everything. Some heroes started respecting The Arbiter and decided to never stand on his way again. As for Batman, he still doesn't trust The Arbiter, who doesn't trust him either.)

(What none of them know is that the final opponent is about to arrive.)