Chapter 12: Putting the ''Baby'' to Sleep Permanently

(Batman is seen trapped in a big hourglass along with Blue Beetle and Zatanna as the criminal known as Babyface stands in front of them while smirking.)

Babyface: Boys, looks like time has finally run out for the caped crusader

Babyface: Boys, looks like time has finally run out for the caped crusader. Hahahahahahahaha!!

(Babyface then walks away along with his robots as Zatanna glares at Blue Beetle while the sand is about to cover them.)

Zatanna: Way to go, rookie

Blue Beetle: I'm sorry, but your hotness distracted me!

????: No wonder you're unworthy to get a girlfriend!

(The Arbiter comes in and breaks the hourglass, saving the trio.)

Arbiter: (glares at Batman) Don't take the wrong idea, Batman. This doesn't make me your ally!

Batman: We don't have time for this.

Arbiter: You're right. Babyface is on loose. And he's mine to take care of.

(Arbiter is about to leave as Zatanna approaches him.)

Zatanna: I'm going with you.

(Arbiter gets confused, but then he gazes at Batman and Blue Beetle.)

Arbiter: Wise choice, magician. Hold my hand. I know where Babyface might be.

Batman: WAIT!

(Zatanna takes the Arbiter's hand, and he teleports himself and Zatanna out.)

(Somewhere else in Gotham, one of Babyface's goons is destroying a statue as it falls upon two citizens, but The Arbiter arrives in time and generates a force field which protects both citizens. He them uses his blades to cut off the goon's robot before beheading him.)

Arbiter: You know what they say, always go for the head.

(Babyface's robot grabs The Arbiter.)

Babyface: You're going down, just like them, Arbiter. Because whoever has the biggest toys... (smirks) WINS!

Arbiter: Bigger toys mean nothing to me. (charges up) And you're unworthy of them!

(He generates a shockwave which zaps Babyface's robot before blasting it down.)

(Meanwhile Zatanna uses her magic to deal with one of Babyface's goons while the other is attacked by none other than Vixen, who uses her claws to open a hole on the mech's glass and get inside before beating the goon. As she gets out, she sees Zatanna.)

Vixen: Where's the Arbiter?

Zatanna: He's dealing with Babyface.

Vixen: Good!

(The Arbiter is seen beating the crap out of Babyface, but then Mrs. Manface tries to stop him.)

Mrs

Mrs. Manface: GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAN!

(The Arbiter blasts Mrs. Manface away, and approaches her.)

Mrs. Manface: You wouldn't hit a lady, would you?

Arbiter: Hit you? No, I will KILL YOU!

(The Arbiter then stabs Mrs. Manface's throat, killing her/him. Babyface tries to crawl back to his robot, but The Arbiter teleports in front of him.)

Arbiter: Thought I forgot about you, didn't you?

(The Arbiter draws his blade.)

Arbiter: Time for the baby to sleep... permanently!

(The Arbiter cuts off his arms and legs before beheading him. Then Zatanna and Vixen approach him.)

Zatanna: You did well for an anti-hero.

(Zatanna and Vixen give him their numbers.)

Vixen: Call us someday.

(They leave as The Arbiter reverts back to Y/N.)

Y/N: Well, two more for my score.

(He walks away as the sun sets, and then the chapter ends.)