Chapter 1: Arbiter Meets Batwoman

(Y/N is seen as Arbiter as he sees a woman in a yellow and red bat suit dealing with a brute with some venom tubes.)

Bane: GGGRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

(He charges at her, but then Y/N transforms into the Arbiter and punches Bane's face, making him lose some of his teeth. Bane then kicks Arbiter, who isn't fazed, and stabs his leg.)

Arbiter: No wonder you need some venom tubes to increase your puny muscles.

(Arbiter dodges Bane's punches before breaking more of his teeth. He gets punched, but unfazed by Bane's punch.)

Arbiter: I got punched by enemies who were tougher than you!

(He then grabs Bane's waist and slams him down before starting to beat the crap out of Bane.)

Arbiter: You are unworthy of your muscles, unworthy of your title. (draws his sword) You are unworthy... of ALL OF IT!

(Arbiter then cuts off Bane's venom tubes and electrocutes him before gutting him alive, much to the female bat's shock as she can only watch such brutality. After he finished Bane off, he turns to the female figure.)

Arbiter: It's dangerous to play "hero".

Batwoman: Who said I was playing hero?

Arbiter: Believe me, I met some people like you. They were unworthy of being heroes.

Batwoman: Can't I at least know your name?

Arbiter: For now... you're unworthy of this right...

(Suddenly Batman and Wildcat come in and get shocked by seeing Bane brutalized.)

Arbiter: (scoffs) Too little too late, Batman! I have already done my job here.

Wildcat: Seriously, Batman? You need my help to deal with this guy?

Batman: There's more in this Arbiter than meets the eye. Believe me, I got beaten by him once.

Wildcat: You only had Robin that time. Now you have me. What can go wrong?

Arbiter: Face me, and you'll find out!

(Wildcat charges at Arbiter who kicks him away, and then he dashes at him and punches him before slamming him into the wall.)

Arbiter: Now you see why I defeated the "World's best detective".

(Arbiter knocks Wildcat out before proceeding to beat the shit out of Batman, almost killing him.)

Arbiter: Maybe I'm still a little merciful... (to Batwoman) Meet me somewhere private, and I'll give you a chance to see who I am.

(Arbiter leaves as Batwoman smiles.)

Batwoman: (in mind) I bet he's a total cutie...

(Batwoman then leaves as both Batman and Wildcat get up and slowly leave the scene as the screen fades out.)