Chapter 7: Stains of Time

(A certain villain is seen standing inside a clock tower along with his two goons.)

Clock King: Tick Tock! Tick Tock! Tick Tock! This, my friends, is the sound of the time running out for you

(Batman and Green Arrow are seen tied up as they are about to fall into a chemical vat.)

Clock King: And at the precise stroke of midnight, you too shall be... how shall I say... KAPUT!

(The clock ticks as Clock King is seen again.)

Clock King: And as I must not be late for my next heist. I beat you, I'll finish this.

(As Clock King is about to make his next heist, the Arbiter comes in and kicks him down.)

Arbiter: Your time is up!

Clock King: You... (to his henchmen) GET HIM!

(Clock King's henchmen charge at Arbiter, who easily beats them and slams them onto each other before stabbing their throats and cutting their bodies part by part, killing them. After that, he goes after Clock King, who decides to take a hostage.)

Clock King: That's far enough!

(Clock King threatens to kill the hostage, but Arbiter aims his weapon at Clock King, and blasts him with precision before turning to the citizen.)

Arbiter: Run!

(The citizen runs as the Arbiter starts beating Clock King to a pulp before stabbing both of his arms and legs, and then he breaks his body before finally killing him.)

Arbiter: Well, I'm done here.

????: Not so fast, son!

(Arbiter turns to see Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), The Flash, Martian Manhunter and Hawkman.)

Arbiter: So you decided to bring the so-called Justice League to take me on. You never learn from your mistakes, do you, Batman?

(The Justice League gets in their fighting stances, and so does the Arbiter as the screen fades out.)

(To be continued)