Chapter 8: The Arbiter vs Justice League

(The Arbiter is seen ready to fight the Justice League.)

Arbiter: You are fools. You are no match for me. I have the power of the Morphin Grid at my command. I have defeated dozens of Power Rangers, and claimed their powers as my own. I have become the ultimate Power Ranger. And you are nothing but insects to me.

Flash: Oh yeah? Well, let's see how fast you are.

(He charges at the Arbiter, but the Arbiter swings his sword and creates a shockwave that knocks him back.)

Arbiter: Too slow.

Hawkman: Then try this.

(He flies at the Arbiter, but the Arbiter throws his blade and hits him in the chest, sending him crashing to the ground.)

Arbiter: Too weak.

Martian Manhunter: How about this?

(He shape-shifts into a giant snake and wraps around the Arbiter, but the Arbiter activates a device on his wrist and emits a sonic blast that forces him to let go.)

Arbiter: Too predictable.

(The Arbiter retrieves his sword, and faces the remaining heroes.)

Arbiter: Is that all you have? You are pathetic. You are not worthy of being called heroes. You are not worthy of living.

Batman: Don't underestimate us. We've faced worse than you. And we've always prevailed.

Superman: We're not afraid of you. We're the Justice League. And we never give up.

Wonder Woman: We fight for truth and justice. And we'll never let you harm the innocent.

Arbiter: Then you will die for your foolishness. Prepare to face the wrath of the Arbiter.

(The Arbiter charges at them, and a fierce battle ensues. The Arbiter proves to be too strong and skilled for them, and manages to overpower them one by one. He breaks Batman's arm with his strength, stabs Superman with his sword, and slams Wonder Woman with his fist. He stands over them, triumphant.)

Arbiter: You see? I told you. You are nothing. You are unworthy. And now, you will pay the price.

(He raises his sword, ready to deliver the final blow. But before he can, a certain white suited figure with an invisible body riding a horse skeleton is seen terrorizing the town as he turns to the Justice League.)

Arbiter: I have a change of plans. Lucky you.

(The Arbiter leaves the defeated Justice League as he prepares to confront the Gentleman Ghost, and then the screen fades to black.)