Chapter 19: The Final Battle Against Mongul

(Y/N is seen as The Arbiter as he prepares to face Mongul, who invaded the planet, with intentions of conquering it. The two are seen face-to-face.)

Mongul: Ah, nice of you to drop by, Arbiter

Mongul: Ah, nice of you to drop by, Arbiter. I see you came by yourself. Care for a fight? Or did you just come to watch as I tear apart everything you hold dear?

Arbiter: Unlike those unworthy Justice League heroes, I won't hesitate to destroy you! Your insults don't faze me! Unlike them, I think before I act, and I know WHEN to attack!

Mongul: What an inspiring pep talk. Now let's see if you have learned any new tricks.

Arbiter: I don't need any new tricks to defeat likes of you. And I'm about to prove how unworthy you are.

Mongul: (chuckles) Do your best, Earthman.

(They charge at each other as Mongul tries to punch The Arbiter, who dodges and punches him. Angered, Mongul uppercuts the Arbiter.)

Mongul: You think you're clever? You're not!

(The Arbiter crashes into a building, and Mongul charges at him again, but he teleports and slashes him. Mongul punches The Arbiter back away again.)

Mongul: Fight me, you coward!

(They start fighting as they trade blows.)

Mongul: You can't escape my strength.)

(They keep fighting as none of them seems to have advantage.)

Mongul: I'll rip you to pieces!

(Arbiter starts dodging Mongul's attacks.)

Mongul: Stop avoiding me!

(Mongul shoots some blasts, but Arbiter shields himself before slashing him, causing Mongul to try to tackle him, only for The Arbiter to teleport again.)

Mongul: (stern) Stand still!

(They resume their fight, but The Arbiter gainst the upper hand and punches Mongul fifty times before kicking him fifty times, knocking him down.)

Arbiter: You are already dead!

Mongul: (angry) WHAT?

(Arbiter then stabs his sword at Mongul's chest before pulling it out and stabbing it through his skull, and then he blasts him before kicking his neck roughly.)

Arbiter: Not so talkative now, are you?

(Mongul tries to react, but The Arbiter grabs his neck roughly and rips off his head before kicking his head like a football into space.)

Arbiter: And... done!

????: Y/N!

(Y/N turns to see his girls smiling as they come towards him. He smiles and walks towards them as well.)

(One Year Later)

(Y/N is seen celebrating his victory as his girls smile and kiss him.)

Y/N: It's good to be at peace.

Batwoman: (smiles) Yeah.

Catwoman: Nobody messes with our stud.

Black Canary: We can have fun all night.

(They then have a party as the world is safe from all evils. The Earth is now protected by The Arbiter, and any unworthy hero or villain who crosses his way, they will face either death or a fate worse than it.)

(The End)