Chapter 14: The Homecoming Parade

At last, the big day came, and little by little, the Time Force members were getting ready for the homecoming parade. They brought their parade float to the parking lot of the school, and they hoped this would be lasting all night. As soon as the Time Force got prepared for the homecoming parade, they hired the marching band to perform in it. Then, the four of them hoped this would be an amazing tradition of school year.

Later, after hiring the New York City School of Performing Arts marching band to perform for the homecoming parade, the Time Force members had ton think of a way to get more people to join the homecoming parade. "Do you know what?" asked Penny. "What?" grunted Antonio. "Do you know what?" "Silly," said Antonio, "of course I don't know what, if you don't tell me what that is." "The homecoming parade is rescheduled for tonight at 6:30 PM sharp," said Penny. "It is designed to indicate that we have built a parade float just in time." "It's like we were getting everything back on schedule again," added Sherman. "If you ask me, that is." Margo chuckled. "I don't get it..." she said. "What I mean, Margo," said Sherman, "is that we need to get everything regarding homecoming week back on schedule again so we can get on with homecoming week." And Sherman was right.

At last, Classified, Short Fuse, Corporal, and Eva arrived, looking underprepared for the homecoming parade as they stepped up. Then Classified said, "I want to say, you four are the bravest agents I've ever known. I hope this homecoming week is back on schedule again so we can get started." "It must've found that we are wanting to see you four humans and your parade float for tonight," added Corporal. "You got a point there, big fella," said Margo. "It's homecoming week, after all." "Yeah, it must've found some sort of parade float to get us on with building our own float for it," agreed Corporal. And Eva said, "All for human plan?" And Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny raised their hands. "All for North Wind plan?" Eva asked again, and she raised a wing, Short Fuse raised a flipper, and Classified and Corporal raised paws. The Time Force and the North Wind had a tie between the human plan and the North Wind plan.

At last, Mr. Peabody arrived on the scene, feeling confused about the plan. "Come along, Sherman, it's time your undercover mission was ready," he said. "Sherman's not going!" said Margo. "We have homecoming week ahead of us for this week. That is a special event we have to be a part of. We are important New York City School of Performing Arts students. You fetch our parade float and we will use it. The homecoming parade is an important event for homecoming week." "We'll see about that," said Mr. Peabody. "No human on my agency is too important for small jobs." And he hurried away to find Elsa and Anna. The mission has never been the same since the Underdogs and the Four Townies went off to working on their part of the mission, he thought, sadly.

Elsa and Anna were busy shunting cars and making up for lost time. "Leave those freight cars, please, Elsa and Anna," said Mr. Peabody, "I want you to build a parade float for the New York City School of Performing Arts homecoming parade for me in the forest." "Thank you, sir, that will be a nice change," said the two Arendelle guardians. "That's a good pair of girls, off you go then." So, Elsa and Anna found the parts they needed for the homecoming parade, and that day, the construction ran as usual.

After building their parade float, modeled after Elsa's ice palace, the two Arendelle guardians were able to deliver it to the New York City School of Performing Arts for the homecoming parade as quick as bunnies. Later that day, Mr. Peabody came up to Elsa and Anna, feeling sorry for the two sisters. "Oh, what a day," he said, sadly. "Elsa and Anna, this agency has been in my family for three generations. I wish this would have a critical advantage of how this would give us a chance to saving the world." "So would I, Mr. Peabody," said Elsa. "Same with me, Mr. Peabody," agreed Anna. "Say, I could use your help with something," said Mr. Peabody. "Anything, Mr. Peabody," replied Elsa. "I have been the one who raised Sherman, my human son. Frankly, he's inexperienced with saving the world," said Mr. Peabody. "I could tell you the same thing, Mr. Peabody," replied Anna. "I hope this wouldn't take too long before the world is saved again."