Chapter 5: Toc-Man Battle, Part 3

Inside the new fighter jet, Luca and his friends were trying to take down the fourth wave of robots. They looked carefully and saw that the fourth wave of robots was heading straight for them. "Fire!" Luca commanded, and Mei fired rockets at the robots with the jet's rocket launcher. KAPOW! The robots in the fourth wave were creamed all over by that explosion. "That did the trick," said Mei. "I hope this doesn't mess with us when we attempt to mess that villain up." And she was right.

"Get those rockets launched at the robots," said Luca. "Keep firing rockets at those robots! Go, go, go!" The fighter jet launched rockets at the enemy robots, and then Miriam launched a rocket just in time, as did Priya and Abby. "Good shot, girls!" said Mei. KABOOM! KABLAM! The robots were crushed by an explosion of rockets in time. Then Classified said, "Corporal, get the robots crushed with your muscular fists." "I'm on it, sir," said Corporal, and he went on with the attack on the fourth wave of robots. Classified was searching for evidence to blast that armour from the robots.

Meanwhile, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were having doubts about their mission to defeating all five waves of robots. Just then, Margo activated the spin attack on more robots in the fourth wave, as did Antonio. The spin attacks crushed the robots during the fourth wave of robots attacking, and with one mighty biff, the robots were getting crushed with the power of four launched by the Time Force members. Edith and Agnes carefully launched their ninja powers on the robots, using their attacks to destroy the robots in time. "Launch your boomerangs, then we can head back to base," said Antonio. So, Edith and Agnes did, and they fired their boomerangs from their hands, knocking the robots down just in time. SMASH! The robots in the fourth wave were getting down.

Classified, Short Fuse, Corporal, and Eva were getting their spy gadgets ready for the next phase of the fourth wave of robots being taken down. "Eva, get those lasers down onto the robots, and make sure the lasers electrocute the robots to death," said Classified. "I'm on it, Classified," said Eva. "Thanks for the tip."

So, Eva used her laser vision to zap the robots in the fourth wave, electrocuting them to death. ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! The robots were destroyed in the fourth wave, and Robert Callaghan yelled out, "Curses! I'm sending in the final wave of robots!" And he sent out his fifth and final wave of robots to attack the Time Force and the North Wind. "Cinders and ashes!" cried Sherman. "Another wave of robots is attacking us!" And it was. The Time Force members didn't know what to do to defeat the last wave of robots.

The four of them were getting their A-Game taken care of, and they had to get everything ready for the final wave to be destroyed. Edith and Agnes brought in their army tanks from the New York City military base, and they were able to get back to the battle against the robots in the fifth wave. "Come on, come on! Push those tanks closer to me!" demanded Antonio. But Edith and Agnes were too upset to concentrate and pushed the army tanks too far. Poor girls!

Then, Robert Callaghan played a trick on Hiro, Baymax, Go Go, Honey Lemon, Fred, and Wasabi. "Use those powers of yours on my robots and I'll mess with you again!" Hiro launched a missile to knock out about 25 of Robert Callaghan's robots while Baymax punched 49 robots with his fists, breaking them apart.

The members of Big Hero 6 were getting a good shot at defeating Robert Callaghan's robots in all five waves, especially Hiro. So, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny got their power of four launched with the freezing, strength, demolition, and laser powers combined, and it destroyed 144 robots in one big shot.

After all five waves of robots were destroyed, Robert Callaghan was furious. "You think you've won this battle? You're no match for me," he said. "Those suits of armor will come off." "No!" Margo said, crossly. "Crazy megalomania lasts forever for you." Then, she contacted Riley on her spy watch right away. And she said, "Riley, this is over. We took down each of the five waves of robots, and we want to see you again." "You did the right thing, Margo," said Riley, on the spy watch. "Robert Callaghan won't get away with this, and we still have to complete this mission to saving the world." So, the Time Force members hurried onward towards the Time Force Headquarters, thus reporting to Riley immediately. They told her the five waves of robots were defeated.