Chapter 12: Watching the Stars

It was 7:30 PM in New York City as the Time Force members were getting ready to head back to the Time Force Headquarters. That evening, Margo and Sherman were thinking of wanting to watch the stars in the sky as night came. They didn't know that the night sky would be beautiful if they would go stargazing until bedtime. "This is our moment, Margo," said Sherman. "We need to take a little bit of time to watch the stars in the Central Park." "Okay," said Margo. "We will watch the stars for a little bit of time before heading back to Time Force Headquarters in time.

So, Margo and Sherman went off together to watch the stars in the night sky. Soon, they were very busy. They put their butts on a small bench in the Central Park and started sitting down to feel their love coming close together. Even during the homecoming week, Margo and Sherman enjoyed watching the stars in the night sky. It sure was a lovely night to watch the stars, the two humans with glasses do enjoy it, indeed.

But as Margo and Sherman held hands as tightly as they could, they saw the moon shining brightly. "Isn't this beautiful out here, Sherman?" asked Margo. "Yes, indeed, Margo," agreed Sherman. "We're watching the stars in the night sky, and we're looking at the moon. Just the two of us, you and me."

The two friends smiled lovingly, and they rested their heads on each other at once. They felt their hearts pounding faster and faster as they held hands tightly without hesitation. They loved each other and they loved watching the stars and the moon shining in the night sky. Then Margo said, "Get ready! Eagle song coming!" "Wait, wait, eagle what?" Sherman said, confused. And Margo replied, "An eagle song, from our successful music concert." The eagle song started playing as a bald eagle was soaring through the night sky. "Whoa!" said Sherman. "WOW! Oh, wow!" said Margo. They both chuckled to each other, lovingly.

"You're not going to see that sitting around in the flight," said Margo. "It's funny, you went out of the flight and I went in," replied Sherman. And Margo said, "Sherman, that means you can't be yourself. What's the point? You know, I think you're pretty cool just the way you are." "Wow, really? I like that," said Sherman, sweetly. Margo and Sherman smiled as they held hands, and they closed their eyes just enough so they would at least make out where their lips were headed. Then, they connected their lips, kissing each other in a compassionate embrace as they felt their hearts pound faster with glee.

When they pulled away, they felt heartwarmed by the moment they found love for each other. At last, Mr. Peabody arrived. And he asked his human son, "Sherman, what is going on here?" "Just watching the stars with Margo on this beautiful night," answered Sherman. "It's kind of saying that we are watching the moonlight and the stars shining so bright as we could imagine." "This must be our best moment of our lives," agreed Margo. Mr. Peabody was delighted to hear this, and he said to them, "Well, that makes sense. I could almost imagine myself watching the stars with Elsa and Anna in the kingdom of Arendelle."

And he was right. Mr. Peabody said that he definitely enjoys watching the stars with Elsa and Anna, as he determined that he would imagine that. Margo and Sherman stayed close to each other as long as their hearts would pound faster at the same time. They hoped that this bond would fulfill their dream of working together more frequently, which was definitely the most important thing to do. I hope this would be an amazing sight of the stars in the sky. Do you?