Chapter 10: The New, Budding Romance

It was nearing homecoming week at the New York City School of Performing Arts, and the Time Force members were in class, taking their photography lessons at the photography classroom. They had no idea they would be going to take pictures using their cameras in their photography class. They hoped that this session would take a few short minutes to get everything back on schedule again. They were able to take so many good photos without hesitation for only once.

After the photography class was over, the Time Force members were preparing for their next class ahead of them. They took their next class, the comedy class, while trying to maintain control of the Time Force Headquarters. It was nearing noon, and after comedy class, they were able to get to the lunchroom for a discussion they needed to have. But they didn't know what to say as they sat next to each other in the lunchroom without hesitation. They weren't really sure.

"We're still not close to defeating Robert Callaghan," said Sherman, once again trying to keep control of the headquarters. "Sherman, dude, you worked that army of robots with the sticky stun-bun," said Margo. "Oh, I just found out that it works so well, it stunned all the robots within 10 feet," said Sherman.

"What's more," he added, "we were able to collect the secret plan to build our rocket so we can get the moon in time." "That means we all learned a lot today," said Margo. "And therefore, we're really useful humans, after all." And she was right. Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were definitely useful humans, after all. Of course, they had no idea they would be able to get some robots stunned by the sticky stun-bun they used on the robots at the same time. Then, Antonio said, "But on the last crazy side of things, we discovered traces of Robert Callaghan's wealth in the basement." "Interesting," said Margo. "Yeah, and you know why? We nailed it! Amazing, right?" "No, I mean, sure, but it's him that we need to capture and bring into custody," said Penny as she was thinking of a plan.

The Time Force members finished their lunch and they continued their conversation after lunch during that day. Nonetheless, they were busy getting everything back on schedule quickly so they would get the mission completed. "Now, what was I saying?" Antonio wondered. "I lost my train of thought, because those robots scared me unexpectedly. But then, all of a sudden we took them out by stunning them." "Seems to me that the sticky stun-buns we used were really stunning gadgets, indeed," said Penny. "I couldn't have been happier than you would expect. This would give us a critical advantage to our crime-fighting mission to saving the world." "I'm well aware of that, Penny," said Sherman. "That's why we stunned those robots within 10 feet, leaving them dazed and confused for weeks." "The stun-buns worked like a stunning gadget, indeed," agreed Margo. And she was right.

After the school day was over, the Time Force members took a walk in the Central Park in New York City. They were looking forward to homecoming week when they were remembering the time they had homecoming week at their previous schools. After a while of returning the Time Force's jet to the Time Force members, Elsa and Anna came with Mr. Peabody and they dropped off the Time Force jet, all-shiny and newly repaired. "Alright, here you go," said Mr. Peabody. "Your newly repaired and shiny plane is up and running." The Time Force jet was back for the Time Force, and it was all shiny and newly repaired.

Later, back at the Time Force Headquarters, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were landing the Time Force jet back into the parking garage/workshop area, thus they finally returned to the living quarters right away to relax. They sat on the couch, wondering what they'd been waiting for to get everything back on schedule again. They hoped that the homecoming week would be an amazing week for them to participate in, because it would take a lot of time and effort to get the homecoming week ready to go. And they did not hesitate to stay with each other at all times without confusion and delay at the same time.