𝟐𝟕

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 "𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦" 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐞

Last night had the two of us in bliss, waking up with smiles on our faces and our attitudes towards one another more than smitten.

Trailing my eyes down her naked torso that was barely covered by my bedsheets, light bruising, and love bites are scattered over her beautiful skin, evidence of how I ravished her last night into the early morning.

The heated gazebo I surprised her with had the largest smile etched on her face, and the seating arrangement of a romantic dinner for two was successfully displayed, all thanks to my event coordinators.

"It's beautiful!" Egypt smiled, her hand squeezing in mine as I let her excitedly lead me to the seating area.

Just thinking back to how well she took my tongue as we looked out at the night sky had me groaning in frustration, the thoughts of her wet pussy on my lips making my urges even stronger for the woman laid on top of me.

"Go back to sleep," Egypt groaned, getting herself comfortable to fall asleep once more.

I looked over at the clock that read 8:10, shaking my head at this woman's will to sleep in, even though this wasn't usual of her routine.

I wonder if I really tired her out last night.

Her stamina has gotten better with my insatiable hunger for her, which makes me wonder if her exhaustion is due to other circumstances.

Egypt and I have been intimate for over a month, collectively, knowing our intimacy came to a halt because of my departure from Canan.

And there is still no result of that.

I push the thoughts to the back of my mind and absentmindedly bring her body closer to mine, resting my palm on her stomach.

"Tesoro, you have to wake up love," I kiss the sides of her face, trying to stir her awake so we can get a move on our busy day.

"Breakfast?" Egypt asks, cuddling more into my side and throwing a leg over my own.

I shake my head with adoration at the cuteness she's emitting, and for the next couple of minutes I struggle, but succeed in getting her up with me, her brown eyes boring into my own.

After doing a short morning routine, we head down the stairs and I greet Irene, introducing her to a startled Egypt.

The encounter was more than hilarious to me, Egypt crawling into a shell that I didn't even know was possible that she could have.

"Relax princess, Irene has practically raised me–"

"God, and that makes this better?! She's practically your second mom and here I am, prancing around in your shirt and panties," Egypt angrily whispered to me, making my chuckles grow louder in response.