𝟐𝟎

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 "𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦" 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐞

Before I knew it, I had Redd up in my office, seducing me out of the anger I was just riddled with.

The club was packed tonight, which was completely understood, Saturday nights being one of the nights during the week that Alpha made the most money.

After taking a couple of shots at the bar, Redd's twirling and dancing that left little to imagination entranced me, my outlet to my stress swirling in front of me.

This is how I found myself in the Red Room, a sensual den that was attached to my office.

Two small stages with silver poles attached, bolted to the ceiling, it was a perfect getaway from the suffocating atmosphere Alpha had to offer.

After calling the woman up to the room that she knew all too well, here she was, stripteasing me with her bodacious body.

My mind was playing games with me as I watched the sensual entity, who was merely touching herself where she wanted me, her brown barely covered breasts radiating a red hue due to the lighting.

I felt like I could smell Egypt here with me, her scent couldn't possibly be that strong on my clothes.

It smelled as if she was right here, in front of me, yet my eyes couldn't find her. I was driving myself insane, and it didn't help that I let myself get too heavy-handed with the liquor.

Leaning back on the couch facing the small stage that was furthest from the door, I spread my legs a bit wider, sooner than later expecting the broad to perch her pretty ass on my lap.

Basically crawling to me on all fours, she kneeled in front of me, her round eyes peering up at me through her lashes with nothing but hot and heavy desire, the music doing nothing but adding to the enticing nature of this situation.

Taking my eyes off Redd for a brief second, I did a double take at the back corner of the room, seeing another woman there, with her legs crossed, her fixed look sharing the same emotion as mine.

Her body was enticing as she slowly strutted over to the other pole, the dim white spotlight of the stage enhancing the shadows on her body, inadvertently showing her plump ass and toned stomach that was revealed in the skimpy ensemble she had on.

The heels she wore accentuated her bronzed legs, the platform of the heel helping her kick-off to slowly spin on the pole.

One look at her had me palming the tent in my pants shamelessly, and I knew she loved the reaction she got out of me.

With no clue as to how Egypt was able to get herself into this room without me knowing, the need to know completely flew out the window as Redd's hands slowly massaged my clothed thighs.