𝟖

𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 "𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭" 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚

We barge into the room he is staying in, my patience wearing thin as he locks the door behind him, his handsome face eyeing me up and down.

His hard stare makes me want to rub my thighs together to give my aching heat some friction.

Being the Boss of an organization deprives you of many things, and if you live as secluded as I do, the thing on the top of that long list is sex.

I waltz over to the giant of a man who oozes sex appeal, his hazel eyes darkening with every step I take the green specks almost turning black with lusy. I wonder what else that tongue can do besides roll Italian off it?

My feet stop in front of his as I peer up at him, his plump lips daring me to give into another heated session with them.

Taking MLE didn't help my situation either. Instead of seeing one sexy man, I see two.

Better for me.

The man hoists me up, my thick thighs instantly wrap around his waist, his lips enveloping mine, his minty breath leaving a cool sensation on my taste buds. I can't help but moan into the kiss, impatience taking over me.

He takes me by surprise, throwing me on the bed and then grabbing my ankles. He slowly starts taking my right heel off, kissing my ankle and calf, running his fingers up and down my soft skin.

He repeats the same gesture with my other leg before pushing my knees by my ears, delving his face deep into my pussy. He licks and sucks on my entire core, spitting and slurping on my clit while pinning my hips down in place.

A long list of profanities in Swahili rolls off my tongue which encourages him to eat me mercilessly. He kisses the inside of my thighs, biting and nibbling his way up to my chest.

He completely rips the material off my body, throwing the loose pieces of fabric onto the ground. He towers above me, the corners of his lips wet from tasting me, taking in my fully naked body.

I take in his features, a god-like man standing before me in all his glory. His shirt is now off, showing the masterpiece of tattoos that are etched on his canvas. His chest, back, and arms are covered with art, his muscles flexing and relaxing as he takes off his undershirt.

I let my eyes roam down his abdomen, his hard and chiseled stomach inhaling and exhaling slowly under my gaze. I bring my bottom lip to my teeth once my eyes land on the bulge trapped in his black briefs.

My nipples hardened at his lust-filled eyes, his aura exuding dominance that I was willing to fight for. I am surprisingly contemplating letting him have his way with me the first time around.

He pulls me by my ankles, the moonlight shining through the windows cascading down on his face as he rubs my torso. His teasing is going to make me go insane, his hands on my body alone edging me to my climax.