Oh damn

Nalani~

I was stunned.

It was about 3:45am and I got out of bed calling Jack but there was no answer. I felt shitty. I wanted to cry but that would be selfish of me to do.

Without waking Chris, I grab sweats and my sweater running over to my window to go to jacks house sneakly. Knocking on his window he saw me and his eyes were red a bit. Was he crying???

"Woah jack are you okay??" I ask when he opens the window "fuck you want Nalani?" He asked not sparing me a glance but letting me inside. I looked around his room and then my eyes finally met his "sorry I dissed your calls I was busy-" before I could finished Jack interrupted me.

Jack laughed lowly making me confused "you got a lot of nerve even speaking to me. First we have sex and I took your virginity, I gave you after care and everything to make sure you were good, then you don't respond to me at all , then you have sex with that dickhead, and now your talking to me??" He summarizes the situation and I stood there stunned.

But he wasn't finished "I don't mean to disrespect you right now but why tf are you being a hoe?? You're playing with my feelings right now and making terrible decisions hurting everyone! When even was the last time you texted your friend??" I was upset with him for calling me that but he was right, I was being a hoe.

"Look Jack I know I fucked up a lot but just forgive me and let's forget it" I try to reason "your not getting it huh? I. Do. Not. Fuck. With. You. Anymore." He says word by word stepping closer towards me.

I nodded feeling my face turn red from embarrassment. Jack just stands there looking at me, studying me actually. "Get out your done" he says nonchalantly and opens the window for me to leave out his house. He gave no time for me to say anything as he had already shut the window.

————————————
BACK IN SCHOOL👀👀👀👀

I put on a white t-shirt and cropped white shirt sense Enora loves my skirts

All day I was thinking about Jack forgetting about Chris. I even explained everything to Enora instead of keeping it to myself.

The class I had with Jack was intense and Chris sat next to me with his arm on my shoulder. Every now and then I'd turn to spare a glance at Jack, but he was always looking down not acknowledging me.

AFTER SCHOOL FINALLY👄

Walking out the building I saw Jack walking to his car so I called his name and he looked up but quickly looked away noticing it was me "wait! Please!" I said running up to him and he still refused eye contact.

"Look Jack I know I fucked up and I have an explanation for this whole thing so if you'd please just hear me-" before I could finish ranting he cut me off   "Get in the car." He said sternly as he walked to his side of the car.