Bold

*Mature content ahead*

Nalani~

I woke up this morning completely exhausted.I hadn't gotten any sleep sense I was up thinking about last night with Jack, and I was up on FaceTime with Enora.

My feet had touched the cold ground as I was getting up to get ready and I groaned at the thought of getting up.

It felt like there was nothing to wear, I looked my closet up and down for something to wear that was different. I finally just wore some basic Jean shorts and a fitted white shirt

Once I looked at the clock I was late for school and Enora had been waiting on me for awhile

Once I looked at the clock I was late for school and Enora had been waiting on me for awhile. I run pass my mom grabbing my backpack and running to Enora's car and she drove off in speed.

We arrived to school 5 minutes before first period starts, we parted ways and made it on time but I was so sluggish.

A FEW PERIODS LATER

It was the period I had before lunch, and the one I had with Jack. I haven't seen him all day sense last night. When I came into class I went straight to my seat and put my head down.

Jack sat down and this girl was near him flirting. I lifted my tired head only a little and then they kissed and I plopped it back down "ok class let's get in our seats so we can start todays lesson. Today we are gonna be watching a film for todays lesson and you must take notes to do tonight's homework!" The bald teacher told us and I barely cared.

This class was my chance to get sleep! I was so happy and couldn't wait to put my head down on the desk.

After a few minutes of sleep Jack shakes me awake "stone wake up" he whispered in my ear and I slowly lifted my head to be face to face with him "wth Jack I'm trying to sleep." I whispered in a sleepy voice.

Jack smiles and ask "what kept you up stone?" He smirks knowing exactly what he was doing, my eyes shot open "uh I was studying and um thinking about studying and only studying" i panic trying to make it seem like I wasn't thinking about him last night.

He leans back over to his desk taking notes, in fact everyone was taking notes. Shit! I forgot about all of this. Oh well I'm already passing this class, one missing assignment won't be so bad.

I lay my back down for my 3rd nap of the day.
Man I love sleep.

Class was finally over and I could go to lunch and sleep there again. I didn't even have to pack up my bag because I didn't take anything out.

I was so close to walking out of that boring ass class and going to freedom but that Jackass stopped me again, "Yk if you want some notes for tonight's homework I can give them to you" Jack offers and I roll my eyes brushing pass him leaving him shocked.

Enora was sitting at our table talking with some of her friends about how she is gonna hook up with Thomas something, whatever his name was. I paid no attention to what they were saying instead I just put in my AirPods and listened to some Tyler The Creator.