Dont kill a rose b4 it blooms

Nalani~

Dinner was ok I kinda stayed quiet trying to put together what happened with Jack.

"Nal can you help put the dishes up?" My mom asks using one out of a hundred nicknames she has for me.

I nodded and helped putting in an AirPod in my ear listening to Garden shed by Tyler the Creator and Estelle.

Once all the dishes were up everyone was sitting on the couch talking about watching a movie. The night was still young but I wasn't in the mood for it.

"Cmon and hangout with us darling it'll be quick!" Megan pleads and I totally give in. I take out my AirPods and grab blankets and sit on the couch with everyone.

Megan sat on the end and me and my mom sat in the middle while Jack was sitting next to me. Our moms decided to watch Home Alone because it's my moms classic fav.

It was only ten minutes into the movie and Jack was looking down at me smiling and I pretended not to see him but then his hand went onto my thigh under the blankets.

My eyes shot up at him looking back and forth between his hand and his face. Jack comes to my ear and whispers "jus finishing what I started."

I instantly got goosebumps for his hand went to crouch rubbing my pussy through the Jean shorts. I could barely feel it but I knew that his touch was on me.

Jack smiled looking at the tv while he knew he was effecting me. He then unbuckled my shorts putting his hand in rubbing over the lavender panties I had on making me gasp as his hand was brushing against my clit.

"Nal are you ok?" My mom ask and I look over putting on a smile "yea I jus always get surprised at this part where they leave him!" I say quickly and her and Megan laugh.

I through my head back as he continues to rub making it unbearable to keep my composure.

Jack pulls my panties to the side feeling my wet hole. I looked up at him instantly with pleasure and pleasing eyes and my mouth halfway open. His finger rubbing up and down circling my clit.

My heart beats faster and faster scared of getting caught but also a little excitement from the rush.

He teases my hole by feeling the wetness but not fingering me. And then as I was expecting for him to go in he takes his hand out all together.

Well what the fuck.

Jack licks his fingers and smiles at me knowing he has an effect on me.

AFTER THE MOVIE

It was about 11:27 and the movie ended so we had to say our goodbyes.

Jack pulls me aside and we go to the balcony to talk " so what are we doing?" I ask because I was hella confused on why we were fooling around " i don't know I was horny" he laughs but I knew he wasn't lying "so this is just some type of game to you??" I raise my voice by a small amount getting upset and hurt.

"What you think I Love you or something?" He asks and that hit hard.

I stand there silent not knowing what to say, I didn't think he loved me of course but it was just the whole situation that hurts me.

"Oh you thought I did didn't you? You poor thing now your gonna cry and attempt to avoid me knowing you never will and never can." He scoffs and my heart just shattered like glass and my head spinning in circles.

Out of no where I slap the shit out of him. Which was well deserved but he didn't expect it to happen.

He feels his face as a little scratch of blood was on his cheek where my ring scratched him "stay the fuck away from me Jack Relies I hate you and I always will!" My voice hurt and  I quickly go back into the house passing Megan " hey you ok-" I cut her off by running pass her into my room slamming my door.