But i'll know, I'll know

Nalani ~

I couldn't sleep all night, I was too busy thinking about why Jack took pictures of me and what he was to do with them.

After getting no rest it was time to get ready for school. I slept a little and realized that I didn't even change last night I just kept on the towel. Once I got back up I put on an all black outfit

When I'm finished getting ready as in : making sure I smell good, and changing clothes

When I'm finished getting ready as in : making sure I smell good, and changing clothes. I walk downstairs to meet my mom.

My mom and dad aren't together anymore, my dad was abusive and a drug addict. He isn't in my life anymore and I don't want him to be. My mom pretends that everything is okay and that non of that stuff happened, but I'll know , I'll always know.

After I left those thoughts I continued to play with my food and not eating it. My mom knew something was wrong but she doesn't like addressing things or talking about things, it's best to forget things happen.

"Mk kiddo do you want a ride to school or is Enora picking you up?" My mom asked and I just shook my head yes for a ride, so she takes me.

When we get there everyone had eyes on me and I instantly knew what it was about. Lucas came running towards me with his phone in hand. Oh wait I haven't introduced Lucas yet, Lucas Cortez friend to Jack but he isn't an asshole, he is one of the good ones who barely talk.

He's about 1 inch taller than me and he's proud of that because I'm only 5'3. Lucas was attractive but I wouldn't date him because Jack is his friend and I don't want to be nowhere near Jack.

Ok back to reality, Lucas dragged me into an empty classroom "ok Nalani wtf is this?" Lucas says showing me a pictures that Jack posted of me in my towel walking around my room with the caption " slut wants to show off " and the video was viral In school.

I wanted to cry , die , and go away to where no one can find me.

"I-I heard him taking pictures I-I was just trying to find clothes a-and omg" I rambled my words on the verge of crying and embarrassing myself " ok Nalani it's ok I'll make him take it down-" before Lucas could finish speaking I grabbed him close and hugged him crying into his shoulder.

He was nervous at first until he rubbed my back and told me everything was ok. But everything wasn't ok like it should've been.

"Ok as much as I love comforting you, a class is gonna come into this room in seconds so we can go to the counselor and skip first period to talk to her." Lucas was so helpful and he helped me get out of there without causing attention.

We waited for the counselor lady to be open and available. Lucas grabbed my hand to guide us into her office when she was ready, we even sat down and his hand was still in mine as I spoke to the counselor.

Lucas was only here for support even though he was missing his favorite class.

AT LUNCH

everyone was staring. everyone was judging. It felt so nerve wrecking and no one could stop it or even help me. Jack walked pass me and him and his friends began to call me names and showing me the pictures.

Everyone was so worked up on thinking I'm the freaky weirdo but deep down it was Jack for taking pictures of me near naked without my consent.

Lucas was sitting with me and Enora and Jack was not having it " wow Lucas, didn't know you simp for sluts?" Jack said "fuck off Jack! Your so wrong for what you did" Lucas near yelled.

"Not my fault she's a slut" Jack kept calling me the t nname and I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and faced Jack he was smiling thinking I was going to say something but I didn't. Instead , I smacked the shit out of him and walked away to the bathroom.

I could here people in the cafeteria laughing and gossiping. Enora came running after me laughing and cheering me on for what I did to him. But I didn't do it for attention, I did it because he deserved it.

AFTER SCHOOL

Me and Enora invited Lucas over at my house after school to hangout.

Lucas came before Enora because she had to go home first, " I noticed you put drapes across your window, that seems like a great idea" Lucas says to make everything less awkward.

Me and Lucas never talked or hung out, so everything was obviously awkward for us. "Lucas I don't think I've said it before but thank you for everything and standing up to Jack, your friend just for me was honestly so sweet" I said while sitting next to him on my bed.

"No problem Nalani, I have sisters and I know guys can be assholes. I just hope your ok now, it hurts  me to see you like that" Lucas said and I leaned in for a hug and we stayed in that hug for a while until I felt a spark in my heart.

I leaned back slowly watching his eyes,

are we about to kiss???