So great

Nalani~

The next day I felt so great.

I had so much energy and I felt like I could do anything! I woke up early this morning and did a whole mf Cassie from euphoria morning routine!

I even did my makeup this morning looking very pretty like usual. Once I got my outfit together I was ready to go

And I was even in the mood to walk to school this morning

And I was even in the mood to walk to school this morning. My mom kissed me goodbye and said I was glowing.

As I was walking to school with the biggest smile on my face Enora FaceTimes me asking what I wanted to do today "girl I feel so great we can go shopping , the pool whatever Im just so happy!" She smiles and we end the call sense I was at school already.

I walk in side by side with Enora and Chris walk up to us "wsp mamas you look different today" he says and Enora looks at me with her mouth wide open "thanks I feel different today im I'm such a great mood!" I say with the biggest smile and he laughs "oh wsp im chris." He says to Enora shaking her hand.

"Well I gotta go to first period see you in fifth mamas" he says winking at me and then walking away to his friends "GIRL DID HE JUS CALL YOU MAMAS!!!" Enora yells in excitement I nod yea "THATS SO CUTE LIKE OMFG!!" She holds her heart.

We walk to our classes in happiness nothing can ruin today!

2 HOURS LATER

my day is ruined.

Lemme explain, it's the period before lunch and me and Chris sit in the same spot as yesterday but fucking Jack comes by and sits behind me. Just. Fucking. Great.

Class started and Chris drink some of his drink which I have never seen before "what's that?" I ask eyeing it suspiciously "oh it's this frozen mango pineapple daiquiri" I look at him still confused "try it" he holds it in front of me holding the straw like I was a child.

I hum at how good it was "more more more" I plead and he gives me the cup. Today we're watching a film in class so the teacher said we could relax but pay attention.

It only took five minutes for me to finish all of Chris's drink "bruh I know you did not fucking drink all my shit." He groans and I sit there innocently "you lucky we friends n shit cause I wouldn't be so nice" we laugh and at the corner of my eye I see Jack being a fucking hater like usually.

Hmm things just got interesting ;)

I lean into Chris and whisper in his ear "gdhsjabxisbdjdbjdb" and he looks at me concerned "are you high..." he whispers back and I instantly laugh "I love you so much and thank you for being my bestie." I whispered to him and kiss his cheek.

Chris looks away smiling uncontrollably trying to cover it up.

"Bro stop" he says smiling wit he his head down "whaatt im being serious I love you-" I stopped myself and realized what I just said.

Love

I love Chris.

Do I love Chris? When I stopped myself from speaking Chris looked at me confused and concerned "what's wrong?" He asks and I stare at his eyes then look away trying to figure out what I was saying.

"Nalani I love you too why'd you stop speaking" he questions and I was still speechless "I... I gotta go to the bathroom.." I say before grabbing my phone and anxiety pills.

The teacher lets me go and I run quick to the bathroom texting Enora to come to the bathroom but she said she was stuck in class. I frown and down two anxiety pills.

I've only known him for two days barely how could I love him, why would I say that to him! He said he loves me too but like he doesn't know how I feel.

The pills were starting to work and I was feeling a little bit better but not good enough!

I took one more pill and went to class. Chris couldn't stop questioning me "I'm fine don't worry" I fake smile and pay attention to the film so he knew I wasn't ok.

"You wanna skip lunch again?" He smirks that's exactly what I needed right now "yes please" I smile and he looks at my lips then look away.

AFTER SCHOOL

Enora comes over to my house after we decided to have a day in her pool with Chris and Enora's boy of the week.

We get ready at my house and we'll meet up at her house . I wear a black bikini and Enora wears the same one but in pink

We put on cover ups and I tell my mom where I'm going and she kisses me goodbye telling me to be safe

Enora drives while I listen to music making a playlist for today.

AT ENORA'S RICH PPL HOUSE

we get out to greet the boys and I hug Chris he was wearing black swim shorts  "damn we matchin mamas" he says and I smile at him agreeing.

Wasting no time we hop into the pool and I play our playlist and the song deli by ice spice comes on and me and Enora start twerking and rapping the boys staring at us as we scream and dance.

Everyone hops in the jacuzzi as time flies by.

Enora and her boy toy were making out in the jacuzzi in front of us "ummm mk well they're comfortable" me and Chris laugh "you knowww maybbeee we should be like that" Chris says winking "haha nice joke!" I fake laugh "thank you it's one of my best" he smiles and I splash water in his face.

"Nora it's getting kinda late and my mom is gonna worry ima head out" I say stepping out and she waved goodbye still kissing the guy "Nalani you want a ride?" Chris offers and I nod.

The car ride was quiet, he's a smooth driver. I stared out the window and before I knew it we were at my house.

"Thanks for the ride Chris." I thank him "stay for a minute Lets talk and chill" he adds and I roll my eyes "you look really good today and not because of the makeup but because you looked happy." He says honestly.

"Thank you I appreciate that!" I say smiling so much at him and then he puts his hand on my thigh "is this ok Nalani?"  He asks sending shivers down my spine I nod and look down biting my lip.

Chris comes closer kissing my neck also "how about this is this ok?" I nod closing my eyes and giving him more access to my neck.

"Then I guess this is too." He lifts my chin to his lips and we kiss right there.

He is so gentle and rubs my thigh a little too. I needed more I pull away and unbuckle my seat belt and come to his lap and he adjusts the seat for me.

We kiss passionately and he holds my back as rub against him feeling him getting turned on but of course my moment has to be destroyed.

My moms car pull in and I almost shit my pants "holy shit my mom!" I gasp and get off of him grabbing my stuff "love you bye! O and text meee!!" I get the car and he just smiles still speechless.

I wave to my mom running into the house as he pulls out of the drive way.

Damn I did it again