I still care

Nalani~

The day of my date with Lucas.

I honestly am not ready for it but I needed this to get my mind off things. I'm nervous because it's gonna be just us, well all dates are one on one but Yk what I mean.

Enora wasn't here to help me this and that made it even worse, in fact it's already 6:38 and I'm supposed to be there by 7:00.

Quickly I throw on a white crop top and baggy jeans with some Air Forces

 Had to make sure I smelled good so I sprayed a small amount of perfume on me before driving to his house

AT LUCAS HOUSE

He opened the door and greeted me but I wasn't paying attention for I was distracted at the noise coming from the living room.

"Come let's go see the others."

OTHERS?!!! My head couldn't focus on anything because I was still stuck on the fact he said 'others' meaning it wasn't just us!

I followed him to the living room filled with people who look like they were from our school and some didn't. I was silently shitting my pants and nervous sweating.

"Lucas can we talk privately real quick!" I whispered and before he responded I dragged him to the kitchen "wow what's wrong?" Lucas said being clueless as ever "what's wrong??? Lucas you said date not a whole party!" I slightly shouted and he just smiled "guess I sent the wrong message." Lucas said shrugging it off.

"OH YOU GUESS! YOU KNOW WHAT IM OUT OF HERE!" I scream making everyone turn their heads "Nalani calm down your making a scene!" He grips my arm "GET OFF ME ASSHOLE" I say as I push him off me and walk away to my car.

Tears started to let loose from my eyes whilst I drive home. Tonight was terrible! I just wanna go to my room and sleep.

And that's what I did I went to my bed and drifted to sleep.

30 MINUTES LATER

Suddenly I heard tapping on my window and the slight sound of rain. I payed no attention until the tapping called out my name. I looked up to see Jack in the rain mouthing to 'open the window'

The lights in my room were still turned off so I could barely see but I made it to the window.

"What are you doing here Jack?" I asked without letting him in my room yet "well can I at least come in?" I roll my eyes and help him in "now start telling me why your at my house this time of night!" I crossed my arms looking down to see that I had no pants on just panties and the shirt from earlier.