I been thinkin bout you

Nalani~

SKIP TO TUESDAY HOESSSSSSS

Chris had left Monday and Jack left before everyone woke up and he had went to school I stead of going to his house.

Jack didn't talk to me on Monday so I thought maybe today I should speak to him. Enora and I were talking less than normal today because we were both so busy so we decided to hangout tonight at my place.

The period before lunch had came and Jack sat in his regular seat with his head down ignoring everyone and when I mean everyone even the hoochies who came to him every morning before class.

Thinking about that night Jack came to me in that condition I almost cried it made me so angry.

I never told Chris about Jack coming to the house only Enora knows. Chris knew I wasn't being myself in class and tried to cheer me up and get my mind off things but it was no use.

Everything was just not ok and I could pretend to forget about the whole thing but then I'll just be another Megan.

The baldy teacher kept getting on Jack about slouching in class but Jack could care less so the teacher jus gave up.

I felt like I was staring at him the whole class period with no sense of emotion.

After class had ended I decided to talk to Jack while everyone had left. As I was walking up my stomach did so many cartwheels from anxiety of what he was gonna say to me and how this was gonna go.

"Hey Jack...are you um feeling ok is there anything I can do?" I ask playing with my fingers as he slowly looked up at me with drowsy eyes and a fake smile like his mothers "thanks but I'm fine Stone." He says still trying to put on a smirk.

I was about to leave and thought that I should say something but I just turned and left.

AFTER SCHOOL 🔥🔥🔥

I couldn't pay attention all day and all I could think about was Jack. Me and chris FaceTimed before Enora got here and I decided to change into something more comfy but I was leaving the house later to help my mom so I jus kept it casual

 Me and chris FaceTimed before Enora got here and I decided to change into something more comfy but I was leaving the house later to help my mom so I jus kept it casual

I put on my high knee socks to walk around the house with Enora. When she wasn't paying attention I looked out my window seeing that Jack was home laying on his bed staring into the abyss literally.

Enora had fell asleep about an hour later and Jack was still on the bed, I left a note for Enora saying I went down to Jack house.

Once I placed it I grabbed my phone and hopped out my window and tapped on Jacks. He slowly got up looking at me oddly before opening the window "what are you doing here?" He asks lowering his voice "coming to check on you." I say helping myself into his window and he grabs my waist turning me around "look come back another time tomorrow you can't be here right now." He says sternly and I look at him puzzled looking at his hand placement.