Mistakes

Nalani~

WEDNESDAY

I couldn't do it. I couldn't show up to school after having sex with Jack while having a thing with Chris all this time.

My mom agreed to let me stay home and I was laying in bed dissing texts all day with no hesitation. Trying to wrap my head around all the mistakes I have made.

All of a sudden Chris calls me telling me he's gonna be at my house in 10 minutes and to wear something nice. I couldn't even argue before he had hung up, so I quickly got ready and out of bed.

 I couldn't even argue before he had hung up, so I quickly got ready and out of bed

Her outfit ^

I curl the ends of my hair putting on lip liner and lip gloss and walk out the door because Chris is already outside.

He opens the door for me to get into his car "you look beautiful princess" he says smiling with that smile he knows I like while admiring my face "thank you baby" I say and then realize I called him baby?

"Baby? I'm your baby?" He questions while literally blushing "oh I'm sorry about that it just slipped out" I say smiling nervously "don't be" is all he says before driving away.

The drive being quiet and relaxing. I stared out the window until he showed up to an empty park " where are we Chris?" I ask confused but he just doesn't reply before getting out the door and coming around to open my door letting me out. I didn't ask anymore questions so I grabbed my phone and purse hopping out the car before he stopped me.

"Uh no leave your phone and purse in the car" he said waiting for me to do so "o-ok" I said kinda scared of what's happening. He takes my hand in his walking to his trunk grabbing a blanket and walking into the empty park. I followed still being scared but liking how demanding he was at the moment.

We walked for 8 Minutes before he stopped and later down a blanket facing a beautiful sky full of stars. I felt relieved and safe "Chris you fucking scared me" I say smacking his arm before hugging him "I'm sorry I just couldn't spoil your surprise!" He says while rubbing my back.

Chris laid down the blanket and I sat on it next to with my legs crossed in front of me. He lays on his back looking up at the sky and I do the same before looking at Chris "what's wrong?" He asks cause I was death staring him.

"Nothing I just wanna kiss you right now that's it" I say casually before looking away "then do it mamas" he says leaning up a boy laying on his elbows. I lean over kissing him softly holding his cheek, next thing I know we are full on making out with our tongues down each other's throats.

He groans into the kiss and I pull away biting my plump lips and looking at him wanting sex.

"Don't stop now mamas" he says pulling me closer as he lays flat on his back like before. As we are making out right now his hand roams my waist and he starts kissing my neck and he smells so good.

I moan throwing my head back as he leaves hickeys on me. We both start breathing heavily "wait Chris let's go to my house and continue...I don't wanna get caught out here" I suggest and he nods before getting up grabbing the blanket and running to the car so we can go to my house faster.

When we get inside the car I noticed so many missed texts from Jack but I don't look at them I just focus on Chris.

10 PAINFULLY HORNY MINUTES LATER

We get to my house and my mom wasn't home and I was so happy. As Chris opens his door I stop him and he looks over at me "what is it..." before he finishes I take my hand under my Jean skirt with my eyes not leaving his. I pull down my panties seductively before throwing them in the back seat of his car.

"Let's go inside." I say and Chris looks so surprised and antsy so have me. We enter my house kissing each other still and finally making it to my room and he throws me on the bed taking off his shirt and I take off my jacket and he comes to me kissing my stomach while taking off my skirt.

Before I was ready his tongue was on my pussy licking and kissing it "oh my god Chris! Don't stop don't stop!!" I moan putting my fingers through his dreads as he eats me out and I grind my hips on his mouth.

He was eating me deep and his tongue going inside my pussy. He was using his fingers to rub my clit and I was moaning all over the place so close to cumming but he stops and takes off my shirt and bra and watches as my boobs jiggle.

I help take his pants off and he lifts the shirt he's wearing off of him. He lays me back down spreading my legs wide and putting his dick right by my pussy "are you ready?" He asked and I immediately wanted to cry.

He thought I was still a Virgin and he is a Virgin...

My eyes were blank and I just nodded telling him I was ready. I felt so much guilt. But it soon was forgotten when he pounds into me making me scream and moan. He was so sweet and slow but I wanted fast thrusts.

"Faster dont you dare go easy!" I moan leaning up to look at him clearly and with that he goes faster with deeper thrust making me moan more. The bed shaking as we go he was groaning and cursing under his breath and everything was just so good.

Then he stopped and took his dick out of me before flipping me over on all fours and my head on the bed as he pounds back into me from behind and my pussy was clenching on his dick. I couldn't take it anymore I needed to cum.

"Baby I'm gonna cum I'm gonna fucking cum!" I moan gripping the sheets while he pounds "take this dick. Take it!" He groans in my ear using his hand to slither to my neck holding me up making me arch my back. My mascara running as he fucks me harder and we were both sweating.

We were both moaning and screaming and then he pulled out cumming on my back and a little inside of me but I was dripping cum and panting as I was out of breath and so was he.

I laid under him with no energy and he fell over beside me "fuck... damn girl" he says breathing heavy "let's take a shower" I suggest and he carries me out to the shower as he turns on the warm water and we both get in.

After the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and sat on the bed thinking about the mistake I had made. Chris started to massage my back while holding me.

He fell asleep but I was awake still. I picked up my phone telling Enora everything. I looked at Jacks messages and he was worried and concerned but most of all.

He knew. He knew I fucked Chris tonight. His last text he sent me was,

Did you fuck Chris???