I jus wanna get high

Nalani~

After school ended I waited for Enora and she finally came "hey Enora before you get upset with me let me explain" I pleaded but all she did was hug me "I understand you don't have to explain, if you were having a bad day and didn't want to be bothered that's totally fine I understand" she keeps hugging and I smile.

"Girl and explain why you were hanging out with Chris Matthews?!!" She playfully pushes my arm and I laugh telling her about his as we walk to her car.

AT NALANI HOUSE

Enora dropped me off home and I greeted my mom quickly before running to my room and texting Chris because I couldn't wait to talk to him:

Chris

Hey it's Nalani🙂

Wsp mamas

Nothing wbu?

Nothing jus chillin 2

Remember when you
Said you wanted to Hangout

Yea ofc

Come over rn !

Wb yo parents

My mom is gonna be working

Ight fs send me the addi

Bring weed!!

Lmao😭

Did I just invite Chris over after we jus met...

Wait! I gotta get ready! I quickly shower and put on black panties and black bra set and I look around for a shirt

My doorbell rings and i run to it seeing my moms car out of sight luckily. Chris stood there and looked at me "woah I didn't know this what you wanted me to come over for..." I push his arm playfully "I was looking for pants but I had to open the door" I roll my eyes and lead him to my room.

"You can sit wherever you like I'm just gonna throw on some sweatpants" I say while looking for pant and he nods getting the weed ready and criss crossed on the floor.

I found pants and sit in front of him on the floor watching him work. "Mk mamas lemme show you what I got" I love that nickname he has for me.

"This time your gonna try sativa" I nod as he passes me it and the rotation goes on.

A FEW PUFFS LATER