Joke

Nalani~

Lucas looked into both of my eyes and then my lips. Should I kiss him? Oh fuck it

I lean in closing my eyes and resting my hand on his leg while the other on his face, my lips slowly brushing his then I connected our lips into a kiss.

It was small and then I did another before pulling back and looking at him in shock of what we just had done.

He lets go of my face before laughing to himself and I just sit there thinking in my head a million things.

" um heh" I said so awkwardly because I didn't know what to say and Lucas just laughs at my awkwardness. Luckily Enora arrived and brought board games "I GOT GAMES!" As soon as she came through the door me and Lucas separated.

Enora didn't even suspect anything and I wasn't gonna tell her until tomorrow. We began to play games and have a great time, until I looked over at Jack's house noticing him looking out his window to mine.

I just ignored and continued to stare at Lucas any nanosecond that I could. He even stared at me a few times but all I could do was smile.

"Well I gotta get home Nalani I'll text u tonight babe" Enora said before grabbing her keys and belongings, I hugged her and with that I was alone with Lucas.

"Here I'll help you clean up" Lucas said whilst grabbing things but I wanted to kiss him again. Lucas was on his knees putting up the board game while I stood up by the door watching because I was zoning out until he called my name a few times.

"Nalani you ok?" He said but all I did was walk towards him bending down to kiss him again like before.

Lucas was in shock but kissed me back. I fell onto his lap and he laid down with me on top of him laughing at each other's actions.

"Hahaha I'm sorry!" I said while holding my stomach laughing "no no it's fine really." Lucas reassured me. He turned to face me leaning on his elbow while studying my face.

"Your so beautiful. I wish I could just stay here forever but I gotta get home" Lucas says while brushing my hair aside.

" I can walk you out." I said and he nod while standing up and helping me get up also.

As we got to the car I felt someone watching me and I knew it was Jack but I didn't pay it any attention.

I closed Lucas door and kissed him before he drove off. And to my surprise Jack walked outside his house "well well well, I didn't know you and Lucas had a thing?" Jack said walking closer to me.

" mind your fucking business fuckface!" I told him while crossing my arms "wow so you can speak up for once. Well now I've got you talking why the hell did you smack me in front of everybody?" Jack said crossing his arms also coming even more closer.

" because you deserved it and you spreader pictures of me. Creep"

"Eh i found it quite funny"

"Grow the fuck up we aren't kids anymore you can't just do things and think that I won't feel anything back!" I yelled at him probably making the neighbors hear me too.

"It was just a joke calm down" Jack says and at that moment i wanted to shoot him "It was not a fucking joke a joke makes people laugh, and I'm not fucking laughing, I did absolutely nothing to your ass but you just find ways to do me wrong! I'm tired of this shit and I'm tired of you Jack fucking Relies stay out of my life!" I scream at him before walking off back to my house leaving him dumbfounded and staring at me go.

What's gonna happen next is all I think about...