19.

The rain pelted hard on the stain glass windows, but you wouldn't be surprised with the weather in December. The rain had been able to calm Aurora, which allowed her to have a deep, peaceful sleep for one.

Aurora was curled up in bed, fast asleep. She frowned when her body started to shake, two hands on her. She pushed the hands away, trying her hardest to get comfortable again.

"Aurora". Hermione whispered as she shook her girl.

Aurora opened her eyes and frowned. "What Hermione? It's not time to get up get". She moaned, turning her body so her face was flat on her pillow.

"Aurora you need to get up now". Hermione snapped.

Aurora ignored her as she shut her eyes again, trying to remember what she was dreaming off. At least it wasn't one of her usual dreams.

"Come on. Something's happened to Harry". Hermione said.

Aurora shot up in her bed, a frown on her face. She could tell it was serious just by the look on Hermione's face.

Aurora got up immediately, slipping on her dressing gown and slippers. "What do you mean something has happened to Harry? Is he okay?" Aurora asked as she followed Hermione.

Hermione didn't answer, instead she just grabbed her hand, pulling her along with her.

She helped her down the stairs and was met with McGonagall, as she was helping Ron with Harry. "Follow me". McGonagall said as she cast a worried look towards Aurora.

She held on tight to Hermione, her eyes glancing worried looks to her brother. They entered Dumbeldore's office to see George, Fred and Ginny already inside. McGonagall nodded at Hermione to place her beside Harry. The twins immediately held hands, worry in their eyes.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asked them, turning around to face Harry.

"Neither. It was like I......Professor will you please tell me what's happening?" Harry asked.

Aurora frowned, her eyes on her brother and then her head master.

"Aberath. Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people". Dumbledore muttered to a painting.

"Professor, can you please tell me what's happening?" Harry asked.

"Phineas. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey", Dumbledore said.

"They've got him Albus. They think he'll make it. What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it". The painting he talked to first said.

"Thank goodness. Next we need to..." Dumbledore was cut of as Harry shouted. "Look at me". Everyone's eyes where on Harry.

"What's happening to me?" He asked, his tone softer now.

"You wished to see me Headmaster?" Snape asked from behind Aurora.

"Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait, not even til the morning, otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable". Dumbledore answered. He averted his eyes to Aurora and Harry.

Aurora frowned as Snape grabbed her wrist, dragging her and Harry along with me. "Ow your hurting me". She cried, as he pulled them down a flight of stairs. His grip immediately loosened, but he remained holding her wrist.

"It appears that there is a connection between the two of you and the Dark Lord's mind. Whether he is, as yet, aware of this connection is unclear. Pray he remains ignorant. You should of said something sooner Miss Potter about your dreams you've been having". Snape drawled.