16.

It was bleak that morning, a vile chill going through the grounds of the school. Aurora felt the cold as she wiped her nose, a small huff escaping her lips.

"You okay?" Hermione asked as they walked to the great hall together. Aurora shot her a look, her head shaking. "My head hurts". She answered, her voice small.

"Why don't you go to the hospital wing, I'm sure you'll be cured in minutes?" Hermione remarked.

"It's a common cold Hermione, you should know all about them. It's nothing serious, it will pass soon". Aurora replied.

Hermione nodded her head, rolling her eyes slightly.

Aurora let out a small sigh as they pushed the doors open to the great hall, to see it half filled. Of course, her brother was not up yet.

They sat down, looking at the food that was in front of them. Aurora opted for a slice of toast, not particularly in the mood for food.

She could feel eyes on her, like they were staring deep into her soul. Knowing all of her deepest secrets. Her head shot up, finding the dark eyes that were looking at her.

Theodore Nott was staring at her, a bored look on his face as he half listened to what Montague was saying to him.

Theo reached for his glass, bringing it to his lips. Aurora's eyes drifted from his face, to his hand, where the large ring was on his index finger. His family's coat of arms, something he always wore and proudly displayed to those around him.

Majority of the Pureblood families in Slytherin's had a piece of jewellery, something to do with their family. It was there way of saying, "we are better than you".

Aurora's eyes moved away from his ring, looking into his eyes once more. After their encounter in the library two weeks ago, they hadn't spoken to each other. There was small glances in the corridor as they passed, but that was it. Aurora was surprised, as before, Theodore would stop to try and provoke her in some way. But now a days, he had stopped.

"Are you listening to me?" Hermione asked.

Aurora turned to look at her, taking a small bite out of her toast. "I wasn't". Aurora admitted, placing the toast down on her plate. She had decided that was enough food for now.

"We need to find a place if we want to start training. I think today we really need to look, or people may not want to do it anymore". Hermione said, shaking her head at the red haired girl that sat beside her.

Between lessons and free time, they did what Hermione had suggested, looking for somewhere to train.

"You did it Neville, you found The Room Of Requirement". Hermione gasped.

In the middle of lunch, Neville had rushed in, telling the group he had found the perfect place to train.

"The what?" Ron asked, a small frown on his face.

"It's also known as the come and go room. The room of Requirements, only appears when a person is in real need of it and it's always equipped for the seeker's need". Aurora answered, her eyes looking around the room.

"So say you really needed the toilet?" Ron asked. Aurora smirked and started to shake her head as she silently laughed.

"Charming Ronald, but yes that is the general idea". Hermione answered, her head shaking at Ron.

"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back". Harry whispered, a smile on his face. They all decided to meet the next day, to start their training.

When four o'clock hit on that Tuesday afternoon, the group of student's met in the room of requirements. Aurora stood beside Harry, her hands on her hips as she looked at Neville.