4.

Aurora stepped into the kitchen, her eyes immediately landing on George. "What you looking at?" She asked softly.

He looked up at her, his head nodding towards Hermione's cat. "It literally just swallowed the ear". He answered.

Aurora winced and looked at Crookshanks. The cat looked up at the two of them, his lips licking as he quickly scurried off. "I think he knew you where talking about him". She said as she sat beside him.

"He's evil of course I would". George exclaimed. Aurora let out a small laugh as she shook her head, her eyes on her plate.

"Think your ear might go next, with the way he was looking at you". She whispered.

"No, you've hurt my feelings now Potter". He said, a smirk on his face. "I'd like to see the chubby ginger bastard try". He exclaimed.

Aurora acted shocked as she placed her hand over her mouth. "Don't talk about Fredrick like that". She gasped.

"Did you hear that Gred, Aurora called you fat". George shouted to his brother.

Fred raised his eyebrow as he took a seat beside his twin. "Oh did she Forge?" He asked.

Aurora shook her head a wide smile on her face. "I did not". She replied. She turned her head as Arthur spoke.

"This is very, very peculiar. It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot". He said.

Remus turned his head and smiled softly at Aurora as he took a seat beside her. She smiled up at him and looked over at Harry. "I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me?" Harry asked.

"Show them. They will find out soon enough". Moody muttered as he was standing in the corner

Aurora frowned when she was handed a paper. Harry had one too. She looked down at the front to see a picture of herself and Harry. The title said. "The Boy Who Lied".

"But he didn't lie....why would he lie for?" Aurora argued as she glared at the paper.

"Now fear makes people do terrible things Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing the terrifying truth". Remus said.

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago , he had huge members at his command. And not just witches and wizards but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's intrested in". Sirius said.

Aurora looked up as Moody cleared his throat.

"We believe....Voldemort may be after something". Sirius said.

"Sirius". Moody muttered in a warning tone.

"Something he didn't have last time". Sirius said, ignoring Moody.

"You mean like a weapon?" Harry asked.

"No. That's enough. He's just a boy and she is just a girl. You say much more and you might as well induct them into the Order straightaway". Molly said, as she placed her hands on Harry's back.

"Good, I want to join". Harry and Aurora said at the same time.

"If Voldemort is building an army, then I want to fight". Harry said, Aurora nodded her head in agreement. "He took our parents from us, he needs to pay". She said.

Sirius nodded and sat back in his seat, a small smile on his face.

Molly sighed and raised her hands. "Can we talk about this another day please? Let's just have a dinner, like a family". She said.

Everyone nodded there heads and she let out a loud sigh, her head shaking as she dished out the dinner.

Aurora looked down at her food, her fork in her hand as she gently pushed her food around. A foot kicked her leg under the table, making her look up.

Across from her sat Tonks, who turned her face into a rabbit. Aurora smiled widely as she let out a little laugh.

Her head turned to look at Harry, her smile dropping as they looked at each other. She knew one thing, if Harry left she was never ever going back to school.