6.

Aurora walked beside Remus, Kings Cross station was mildly busy. She smiled when Sirius ran along beside her, gently hitting his snout against her hand.

Remus stopped walking and opened a door to a waiting room. "Right it's clear". He said. Aurora and Harry nodded as they entered the room, Sirius following them.

Aurora sat down and watched as Sirius transformed back into his human self. He let out a sigh as he ruffled his black hair. He sighed and sat down beside Aurora, Harry was by her side.

"I want you to have this". He muttered as he reached into his pocket. He handed Aurora and Harry a picture each. Aurora looked down at the photo.

"The original Order of the Phoenix". He said.

"Marlene McKinnon. She was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family". He muttered as he pointed to a woman. Aurora looked down at the picture of the smiling woman.

"Frank and Alice Longbottom". He said as he pointed at a couple, who turned to look at each other lovingly.

"Neville's parents". Harry whispered.

"They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me. It's been fourteen years and still a day doesn't go by that I don't miss your dad". Sirius muttered.

Aurora looked down at the moving photo. A young looking Sirius stood with a wide smile on his face, beside him stood James, a matching smile on his face. Lily stood beside him, with a young looking Remus by her. She smiled down at her parents. Her smile dropped when she looked at Peter Pettigrew behind them, his eyes on James.

"Do you really think there is going to be a war Sirius?" Harry asked.

Sirius wrapped his arm around Aurora and let out a sigh. "It feels like it did before". He answered.

Aurora went to hand him back her copy, but he grabbed her hand pushing it back to her. "You keep it". He said softly. She smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Anyway, I suppose you're both the young ones now". He muttered.

Aurora looked up at Sirius and frowned slightly. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly. "Your still young Sirius". She whispered. He smiled and hugged her back tighter, as if he didn't want to let her go.

"I'll miss you Aurora". He whispered.

"I'll miss you too". She whispered back. She pulled away and smiled sadly when hugged Harry. She stood up and watched as he turned into a dog.

They left the room and re-joined Remus, Moody and Tonks. They made there way to where the wall was. "You coming in?" She asked. They all smiled sadly and shook there heads. "You'll be safe in there, nothing will happen. Now write to me when you get to Hogwarts okay? I want to know everything that's happening this year". Remus said as he pulled her in for a hug.

She smiled and knelt down. She let out a laugh as Sirius licked her face. She wrapped her arms around him and whispered. "Write to me too Paddy". She pulled away and watched as Harry smiled and nodded at Sirius. He ran towards the wall disapeering.

"Goodbye....I'll see you all soon". She whispered. She gave Remus one last hug before running through the wall.

When she opened her eyes she looked around, trying to find Harry. She jumped when a man grabbed her cart, nodding at her. She smiled and pushed through the crowds. She looked around at the families saying goodbye. She smiled and turned her head, stopping still.

Her body bumped into someone, her head turning around as her hands rested on a hard chest. Blue eyes stared down at her.

Theodore Nott.