11.

It was friday and with there last lesson done with, the two Potter twins decided to go for a walk. They both sent a letter each to Sirius and Remus, explaining how alone they felt right now. They walked towards Hagrids hut, it didn't feel right that he wasn't there anymore.

Harry looked up in the air as he watched a winged creature fly above them. Harry grabbed Aurora's hand as they made there way into the woods. The two twins followed the noise.

Aurora watched as Luna Lovegood stood before them, petting something that wasn't there or she could see. She noticed that she wasn't wearing any shoes.

"Hello Harry and Aurora Potter". She said softly as they stood behind her. She turned and smiled at them.

"Your feet, aren't they cold?" Harry asked.

"A bit. Unfortunatley, all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are behind it". She answered. Aurora and Harry both nodded their heads.

"What are they? The things you and Harry can see?" Aurora asked.

Luna smiled as she started to walk, the Potter twins standing beside her. "They're called Thestrals. They're quite gentle really, but people avoid them because they're a bit....." Luna stopped talking.

"Different". Harry whispered as he looked at a baby Thestral.

"But why can't the others see them?" Harry asked.

"They can only bee seen by people who've seen death". Luna answered.

"So you've known someone who's died then?" Harry asked.

"My mum. She was quite an extraordinary witch, but she did like to expriment. One day one of her spells went badly wrong. I was nine". She answered.

"I'm so sorry". Aurora whispered.

"Yes, it was rather horrible. I do feel very sad about it sometimes...but I've got Dad. We both believe you two, by the way". She said. She reached into her bag and threw the baby a apple.

"That He Who Must Not Be Named is back and you fought him and the Ministry and the Prophet are conspiring agaisnt you two and Dumbledore". She said softly.

"Thanks. It seems you're about the only ones that do". Harry muttered.

Luna smiled and grabbed some raw meat from her bag. She threw it towards the baby again and it quickly ate it.

"I don't think that's true. But I suppose that's how he wants you to feel". She whispered.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from eveyone else. Because if it's just you two alone.....you're not as much of a threat". She answered.

Aurora and Harry both smiled at her, deciding that it would be the best thing if they did tell someone they both trusted, and who hated Umbridge as much as they did.

The twins both rushed back to the castle and told Professor McGonagall everything. She nodded her head and sighed. "Go down to the Great Hall, and get some food down you dears". She whispered.

They nodded and did as she asked. When they walked in they saw Hermione scolding Ron for eating too much.

"Harry. Aurora". Hermione said as she looked up at them, her eyes flickering betweent the two.

"Can we join you?" Harry asked. Hermione smiled and nodded her head. They where about to sit down when they heard shouting. They all rushed out off the Great Hall, and looked at McGonagall and Umbridge on the stairs.