one shot ichika as ayanokouji sister

The start of the second year 

It's been one year since I had joined this school it has been fun I think I had plenty of things I did. I was waiting in class when I remembered my little sister will come to this school.

If she didn't change maybe the whiteroom doesn't sound so bad.

We had a brand new special exam. Where we had to partner up with a underclassmen I knew that even though ichika was an whiteroom student I can trust her but will the man be dumb enough to bring her to expel me because he should know she is a brocon.

( In the original light novel she worships ayanokouji and if she is her brother i feel like she will have a brother complex and believes he can never lose.  Ayanokouji is a secret siscon because she is the only one he cares for . ) 

( ayanokouji cares for ickika but wont show it ) 

We also got a new app that we can use to check how good we are. we got grades and percentages for five different categories academic, physical, social, adaptability and overall of everything. 

I got above average in most categories if we got our scores for near the start of the year i would be last in social and would get average for academic and physical though i did want to be average.  one of my three years of freedom is now gone and now my troublesome little sister will be here. 

I knew that i don't need to find her as she will find me, i wonder if i jump out of the window will all my problems be gone. i will be able to get away from my sister, i will be free from the whiteroom and if my ashes will get lost in the wind i will be able to be free. 

I see no downsides. 

I was about to get up from my seat to jump out when i heard.

" Kiyo ni " 

Shit

The door opened to reveal my cute little sis cough cough i mean the reincarnation of the devil. 

The class looked shocked as a pretty cute Kohei with red hair in pig tails and had breasts bigger than more than half of the girls in their class a year older. 

Ike, Hondo and Miyamoto looked at her with lust. 

The fuck. i wonder if i throw them off the building will that kill them no that's too light of a punishment, i could buy a extra sharp compass then stab then till they die while  their lower body will be boiled. 

Wait the little devil is coming to me i need to find a way to get out of here. 

" Kiyo ni "

" Hi ichika i didn't see you " 

She pouted the boys muttered how cute she was i agr i think it looks like what a devil look like. 

Quickly i saw Horikita have question marks above her head and was going to ask but stopped herself. 

I think she was thought. That idoit why didn't he tell me he had a little sister but i shouldn't stop them as what would my ni san think about that.   

 The single boys that want a girlfriend came running to my desk. 

" what food does she like " 

" what does she looks in a man " 

" what size is her bust " 

Wait what who said that. Sadly i couldn't find over said that but if i find him he better pry for the future generation. 

I knew that i will be questions soon so i quickly got up but before i could do anything.

" I like about anything, if i wanted a boyfriend i would want them to be a good cook also as for my bust size why don't you ask kiyo ni he knows. "

Now that i think about it she told me last year when i met her. 

" Does the boys look matter " 

A pretty ugly boy asked 

" No for me looks don't matter " 

The boys had excited looks on their faces as a girl who doesn't care about looks is like a goddess to them. 

" Does being a pervert matter " 

Of course that would matter ike, ike is really stupid.

" Not really as long as they don't cheat i don't think it would matter."

Nooooooooooooo my little sister wasn't like that last time i met her did that man change her. 

The boys went crazy a cute girl with an above average figure didn't care about looks and is fine with being a pervert as long as they don't cheat, it was a dream as they could still watch it and also see magazines for it. It was something people would dream about. something that they believed only existed in animes. It was like a dream girl just spawned out of nowhere even better their competition would be only themselves as i am her older brother she will have less time to meet other boys though they don't even know how to cook so i shouldn't be worried. 

" I used to be a great cook. " 

Ike was lying again since it's my sister she will pretend to believe it. 

" Really that's so cool " 

"he he, i always knew it was very to learn how to cook " 

I already knew that was going to happen.

" may i know what you are doing here " 

Horikita as if unable to keep silent spoke up, the reason it took so long was because it was a sibling reunion. 

" hi horikita senpai, i came here to find kiyo ni. "

She nodded it seems she was lost in thought. 

" By any chance are you a gifted student. " 

It seems she wanted to try to find smarter students without spending points if she can secure a student who has good grades partnering that student with one of the weaker students that would save a lot of points especially if the student was Sudou as his more aggressive side would lead others away from him. 

" I don't know i think i am pretty smart. " 

" what is your overall ability on the OAA app. " 

The highest in our class wasn't over 80 as long as it's over 80 we would be able to guarantee one of our classmates to get past this exam without much difficulty. 

" i got a low 98 " 

Isn't she suppose to be a whiteroom spy, it seemed she couldn't care less about what the whiteroom. 

" what how is that possible " 

" how can such a cute girl be smarter than me " 

" That means if i win her heart i can just cook for her and watch porn all day " 

It seems they thought they would have a chance.

Horikita herself looked shaken up because that was a very high score before composing her.   

" Is your class going to want to partner up with us "

" No Horikita senpai, they will want to get as many points as possible."

" i see, will you be willing to partner up with any one from our class " 

" I want to partner up with kiyo ni " 

Horikita sent a glare my way probably saying something like, get your sister to help us.   

I Didn't want tp get stabbed by the compass but the chances of the whiteroom students becoming my opponent is far to high to ignore. 

" I am planning to go with my sister for this exam "

" Aren't you good enough with your academics ayanokouji " 

" I am simply to scared to fail " 

after that us as a class had a  discussion before i left. 

After spending time with my little sister i went to sleep.

I really hope i will be able to protect Ichika from that man. 

with that i  went to sleep unnoticed by me, i was smiling.