one shot ayanokouji in minecraft

Ayanokouji pov

I just bought a console to play video games that were recommended to me by sotomaru snd Ike.

It was another day while not just any day as I had just beat up ryuuen at night.

I was playing minecraft when I saw an option when I wanted to increase the level of survival as I had increased my skill but I saw something strange it said irl experience I thought maybe I could have an experience in real life but then I was transported to somewhere unknown.

I tried to get up but slowly I lost my consciousness.

When I woke up everything around me was in blocks. I looked down and saw my hands were also blocks. I didn't know what happened but I know i was worried.

Could it be something the white room done to make me go back no I need to find more about it.

" what the fuck is happening to me. "

I looked to my side to find ryuuen the guy I just beat up yesterday in a minecraft way he was wearing his anhs uniform but everything was in blocks.

I wanted to see if anyone else was here since i didn't play mincraft a lot I could be considered a noob if there was someone else who played longer than me our survival would increase.

" hey monster what are you doing here "

I ignored him as I was deep in thought.

" what the hell monster why are you ignoring me "

" ryuuen do you know how you got here "

" I was sleeping on my bed checking my phone when all of a sudden boom I woke up here "

" more details might get us out of here "

" I closed my eyes for a few seconds then I woke up here "

He doesn't seem to know what happened, I can't be mad at him as I had a similar experience.

" we just got isekai into the minecraft world with the Mc "

I looked behind me to see sotomaru, some people also call him professor.

" hey fat weirdo, why the hell can't I get out of here "

" we have been teleported to a new world with the Mc "

Ryuuen looked doubtful at that but decided not to say anything as he probably realized that he didn't have much knowledge in this subject and that he could potentially be trapped in this world without a way to escape.

" Ayanokouji is that you "

I turned to see Manabu the president standing behind me.

" Yes it's me "

" do you know how we got here "

" I don't know but i think it's that we got teleported to a world or something. "

He seemed to understand that i did not have a lot of knowledge in the department.

Sotomura was looking around and found everything exciting at least that was what i thought as he had stars in his eyes.

Ryuuen seemed fed up with the situation.

" How the hell will we get out of here "

" we need to win the game "

Sotomura seemed to have found an answer until i realized that there is no way to actually win. I could think of many possible ways to consider winning for us which is most likely killing the ender dragon but that would take far too long so i hoped it would be something closer to survive a day or something similar.