one shot mareied life karuwizawa route

Ayanokouji pov

I am now almost in my forties and have three children I am married to my wife karuwizawa kei. I work as a college teacher.

I life was going exactly like I wanted it to be. I was free from that, and i can use emotions.

My life was going great.

I should get out of bed soon according to kei I monolog to much.

I got up to see my wife sleeping beside me.

I got out of bed to go change after changing I went downstairs to cook breakfast.

After I was done cooking it was almost 6 then I saw my eldest daughter down down the stairs.

She looked like kei but with my eyes. She is very popular at her school and she always get straight A's.

She was kn her phone as today was Saturday so she likely was going to hang out with her friends today.

" good morning day "

" good morning princess "

Ever since she was born I always called her that. Even though she is always embarrassed she never told me to stop calling her that. Except when she is with her friends.

She is going to be starting high school next year.

She sat down and started to eat.

" what are you going to be doing today "

" I will go shopping with my friends "

She usually went shopping

" do you want me to drop you "

" yes "

I took a plate of food and brought it to the master bedroom it's the room I and kei sleep in. I put the food on a table we put there.

I always cook food and bring it to her so when she wakes up she can eat while watching TV on bed.

I already knew our two youngest weren't going to wake up anytime soon.

I went to my to the theater downstairs and started watching one piece.

I didn't originally watch anime but when my daughter started middle school whe started watching anime so whe showed me and I started to like anime.

I opened my phone to check for any notifications.

I was there for another hour before I got up.

" can we go now "

My daughter named keiko asked.

( I can't name and I don't want to name her after an anime character)

" sure "

Since it was only the two of us we got into my Bugatti.

I totally didn't want to see a Karen and ask her where is her Bugatti.

When we arrived she left with some parting words

" can you pick me up at 2 "

" sure "

" Bye dad I love you "

Before I could tell her I loved her back she ran away.

Ah, puberty not only does someone change there looks but they also become shy to there parents.

It didn't matter anyways.

I left after that and went home.

When I arrived I saw kei sitting at the table making sure our two youngest kids doesn't spill any food.