papakouji

It was a few days since we came back from the island exam. 

I was just walking around the mall trying to find something to do the ayanokouji group would be meeting later. 

" Can ayanokouji come to the faculty office " 

I heard.

I went to go i thought that maybe sensei called me to help the class more as even though we increased our ranking fast but now that it was past half of our high school life it makes sense but i should be careful as i don't know if  it's tsukishiro . 

When i arrived i found sensei who led me to the head masters office. 

When the door opened i saw chairman sakayanaji . 

( In the original tsukishiro doesn't get removed at this time, it's just a one shot so i changed it )

" hello kiyotaka "

" Hello chairman sakayanaji "

It seems that tsukishiro was removed.

" I have something to tell you "

I wonder what he would say 

" Your a father " 

huh. i did not expect that every time i have done it i had used protection and i always check if they are pregnant.

" You didn't get them pregnant "i 

I don't remember adopting a child 

" She was born using in-vitro fertilization  "

That makes sense 

" How did you even get her "

I could not understand why that man would let someone who is supposed to be child free.

" I don't even know "

" Some government agents raided the Whiteroom even though they couldn't take anyone some small children were able to get free. "

" They could not find who were the founders of the whiteroom but you should be able to be free for at least a few months. "

 i nodded as that was all the information as i needed but i was too focused on the fact i now have a child, i had a weird feeling in my chest i think it might be excitement or nervousness.

" Can i see the child now " 

" Sure " 

He left the room when i quickly followed. 

We went further till we arrived at a room which wasn't used but the school still had. 

When i entered the room i saw a little girl who was sleeping. 

I couldn't see her eyes but i saw her hair it was brown like mine's.

when i got a closer look at her face she had baby fat but she still had a strong jawline like most Ayanokouji though it was less than mine or my fathers. 

" How old is she " 

" She is almost 4 "

" Does she use diapers "

" No " 

That was good 

 I saw her wake up. 

" Mr. sakayanaji who is he " 

" He is your father " 

" Really " 

" yeah " 

I didn't know what to do in the moment so i just stayed silent.