one shot ayanokouji can see girl's through clothes

This story idea was taken from someone.( i forgot the name )

( I just made it since this had so much more potential. )

( kiyo may be a little oc )

In the room of our perfectly normal not trained high school student Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was ayanokoji.

He was sleeping dreaming about ice cream and his newly acquired yogurt maker.

His stomach was making weird noises. He was sweating in his sleep. He looked miserable.

Suddenly he woke up out of breath.

Ayanokouji pov

I just woke up I first looked around to see why I would wake up since when people wake up they don't understand why they first woke up till they find the answer.

It's a natural part if human nature to first find why they woke up and it's the same with me.

I then realized I was out of breath. 

I then started to feel unbearable pain in my eyes.

" ahh "

I fell back onto the bed losing all my strength. I them panted to gain back my energy. After a few minutes I felt normal.

I got out of bed then I went to the washroom to get ready.

I went into the bathroom and saw my reflection. I looked normal just the middle of my eyes have a small red dot. I looked closer but then it disappeared.

Did I text kei too much at night.

No I usually use protective mode at night.

Maybe it doesn't help that much.

I opened my phone and went to Google I searched.

' what should I do if my eyes have a red dot in it '

My first results was videos then I came to red dots In game and other stuff.

Maybe its some condition I'm not aware of. 

I turned on the news while I went to change. I first removed my pajamas then sitting in my underwear I walked over to my closet.

I took out my pants on and put them then I up on my shirt then tie then I put on my blazer.

I walked over to my drawer and took our my socks. I put them on.

I looked towards the scree  to see a completely naked woman on screen.

You could see her perky breast with pi- wait how can I see that.

I clicked onto another channel and saw the same thing. Wait can I see girls on television naked.

Wait

I quickly opened my computer and typed. 2007 Megan fox.

It popped up and the covers show her naked.

Oh my

I should go outside and find girls to talk to. Real life girls are better than online girls.

I quickly got to the front door and put on my shoes. Breakfast can wait.

I ran towards the school at full speed . I still can't see any girls.

I then turned a corner and saw fuka kiryuin of 3B.

" hi Kohei kun "

She was also completely naked.

She looked good no wait above good you could see her round breast .