one shot female ryuuen ( short )

She will just be one of the hottest girls in the school with breasts the same size as ichinose.

Ryuuen  pov

I woke up earlier than normal but when I used my hands to rub my eyes it felt softer than normal.

I looked shocked when I saw a feminine looking hand.

I looked down and since I usually sleep shirtless I saw two giant pair of tits right there.

I quickly looked around to find myself on my room I got up and threw on a shirt.

I looked around to see it was my room with my male clothing lying around . I think I may have transformed into a girl the day of the sports festival.

I did push ups I had the same strength and I teated my speed it was the same.

Even if this is not a preferable situation this means I could defeat
Suzune with my own power. Kukukuss, huh what is that weird sound at the end its probably nothing important.

I called sakagami sensei when I called him he looked shocked and a bit hopeless until I revealed I had my old strength and speed which means I would get first place in all female events.

I got send a female version of the school uniform I didn't know there were that many female choices.
I choose to wear the same everyone was wearing I didn't want to change my name as nothing was permanent plus kakeru is used by some girls.

When I went to class everyone looked shocked after looking at me.

" the hell you guys looking at "

" sorry ryuuen San "

I ignored all the whispers and went to my desk.

When we arrived at the track where all our events will happen I looked around happy as we will win this easily.

The first event that was for only girls was a 100 meter dash.

I scored a very impressive 13 seconds which is only about 3 seconds from the female world record another thing was I was a whole 8 seconds before second place which was ibuki then third was suzune only coming in a few seconds after ibuki.

" suzune you were fast but I am faster."

" who the hell are you "

" kukuku "

I walked away I gained a few extra points because I won by such a large margin.

The rest of the events went the same I keeped on winning it was so easy it was so funny seeing the other people of our year having a hard time winning against me.

The classes who were put against stood no chance it even got into the point they would cheer for their classmates to get second because they knew I would always win.

It was funny.

We started to win as one person never losing was huge for a team plus I went a step further by going against girls older.

I joined the last event where I got ahead of all the girls even though we were starting near to the middle with izhizaki being the one to run last we made it to 6 place I will take that as first places were taken by 3 3rd year classes 2 2nd year classes and class d .

We actually gained points from the event and even got first among our year.

I woke up the next day to find my self as a boy.

It seemed the gods blessed me the chance to defeat the other girls of the school.

I wonder how fun this school will be.