Ayankouji goes back in time 4

Narrator pov 

In the few weeks where Kiyotaka Ayankouji had gone back in time, he had been spending his time trying to keep things the same as in his previous world. He had made contact with Horikita Suzune, the brocon of his class. 

In which he had talked to her about many things but with her personality it had been difficult, luckily he knew what she liked so they cooked food together. At this time even though he couldn't see change in Horikita, he thought that she at least thought of him as an acquaintance. 

 But she thought of him as an annoying classmate whom she spent time with. Even though she wouldn't admit it, she liked spending time with him as she hadn't had much contact with others which is why without her knowing it she gained a tiny....like really tiny crush on him. ( If I make more parts of this then it'll be Kiyo x Horikita ) 

Even with that, he had also had friends with a few other classmates, and his calculations on making Sudou Ken have some sort of respect for him were successful. Now he has been spending time with Sudou and the idiot trio. He had deliberately tried to change their views in which only Ike had changed and the progress wasn't much but the difference between the two different timelines Ike's were like night and day.  

That wasn't all that changed as he had been spending time with people from all classes. Since Sakayanagi Arisu didn't know about him and that the sister of Ichinose Honami was in class A. he had been spending more time with class A and even got in contact with Hashimoto( Forgot last name ) 

In his time before May 1, he had made many changes that were bound to change the knowledge he had but he had decided to change it since the future he had been in wasn't what he wanted. At this time he had also gotten in contact with Mashima sensei through the gym. He had improved his physical abilities so in case, Tsukishiro decided to go all out as the reality in which he is in is different. 

Ayankouji pov 

I got up from bed and looked outside. I thought about all the things that happened last month and I can say, that I had fun. ( Softer because he had already smiled ) 

Today was the day before we got to know the truth of the s-system. 

I got ready and went to school. 

Timeskip to end of class 

"Everyone, be quiet— Today's class will be more serious."

"What do you mean~ Sae-chan-sensei~"

Hondo didn't change as I hadn't talked to him( Pretty sure it was Hondo who called her that ) 

"It's the end of the month. We will have a short test. Pass these to the back."

She handed out papers to the first row. Eventually, the test reached my desk. The test had several questions from each of the 5 major topics.

"Eh~ I didn't hear anything~. I don't wanna take it~"

"Calm down. This test is only for future reference. It will not be reflected on your report card. There's no risk, so be at ease. However, cheating is naturally prohibited."

This test wasn't used for us to get grades as she had said, it was so we could know who was struggling in academics and it was also used so we could learn about the test papers. 

( At least that is what I think, I've seen some in fanfics where it increases/decreases based on the score ) 

I looked down on the paper and saw the same questions. 

"No... Why are these problems so hard..."

It was understandable that some would have trouble in fact it was impressive if they even knew one and that would be for all classes. 

classroom Of The Elite reaction to one shots and illustrations.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara