one shot ayanokouji fiancée

Ayanokouji pov

It been a year since I've come to this school. It has also been since I have left my fiance koenji miwa. Well not left but I did come to this school. She will be coming to this school this year as a first year.

I was looking forward to spending time with her again. She has a very nice smile and laugh. I also felt harm in my heart near her.

Since today was the year the first year's will come to this school and the new year everybody looked serious.

" good morning class d "

Spoke chabashira sensei

" the school will implement a new app called the oaa. "

Skipping the explanation and n3w special exam.

" what am I going to do "

Ike looked panicked but it made sense since his score is very low.

" don't worry I will help you find a partner "

Then suddenly a girl burst through the door . When they looked down they saw a girl with a figure on par with ichinose, had blond hair that shined like the sun with a gentle smile.

Also with thick thighs.

I knew this girl very well, she was koenji miwa my fiance and koenjis little sister.

Earlier I check her oaa it was very good and impressive.

Physical A+

Academics A+

Social  D-

Adaptability B

Contribution D-

It was an overall very impressive score like I said. It was one of the best in the first year actually it was one of the best in the whole school.

" may I know who you are "

Spoke hirata

" my name is koenji miwa from class A "

When the class heard that they all looked for koenji but he wasn't here.

" her academic rating is a+ "

" what "

" She is that smart "

" may I know what you are doing here "

" well you see someone like me needs a senpai to partner with me "

She spoke that with a gentle voice while doing some movements with her hands. 

The boys were openly ogling her. 

" my name is horikita suzune the leader of this class . "

" hi horikita senpai "

" may I ask why you are here if your looking for your brother he already left "

" I wasn't looking for him "

She was looking for me

" if your looking for a partner can I suggest sudou "

" you see I already have someone in mind "

" you see I want to get to know ayanokouji senpai better "

When she said that everybody looked at me.

" it's fine to get to know him better but he's doing fine in studies so someone like you would be better suited for someone with a lower grade "

" if you cough up 1 million private points I'll team up with anyone you want "

" that's outrageous "

" well I can't help you then "

She said with a big smile. After that she walked over to me. And took my hand to drag me out of the room.

" it should have been me "

" why is it him "

" he is probably a pervert in secret "

" I wouldn't have to study if she partnered with me "

Kei pov

What does he have a girlfriend. What if he never protects me again. No no no why is this happening to me. He probably will never like a parasite like me.

Why am I even in this school. I love him it hurts so much. Is this what maya chan felt when she was rejected.

Satou pov

So he has a girlfriend so it wasn't something I had done. If I expelle her will I have a chance. Why am I hurting so much.

Ayanokouji pov

She led me outside then she brought me to the dormitories. Am I gonna get head.

" what the fuck kiyo "

" huh "

" why did you leave me "

She was crying now and it made my heart clench.

" I didn't want to but I wanted to get free from that man "

She looked down before hugging me.

" I hope you can get free from him but for now value your remaining years in this school. "

I didn't know it yet but that was when I fell in love with koenji miwa.

Timeskip

The past few months have been great the whole school know my fiance is miwa and I started enjoying my time with her. The next exam will be the sports festival.

I was relaxing in my room with miwa as we were both Skipping  the sports festival. That's when we heard someone talk from the other side.

" that's ishigami from my class "

" huh "

" the voice it's the same as ishigami from my class "

Could the mystery caller be ishigami.

( I will be making a part 2 sometime in the future that's why it's so short )