one shot : the girl i forgot part 1

Ayanokouji pov

It has been been a few months since I have been free from the whiteroom, I have my own friend group and is having currently attending high school.

Everyday I look back at the day where I had left yuki I feel a bit guilty. It is also the first emotion I felt in years.

I also wanted to know if she was OK .

I guess that will never happen as i will probably be going back to the whiteroom after I get out of high school.

I quickly got ready and left to go to school I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I bumped into a girl with golden ish blond hair I didn't see her face as she wasn't looking in my direction. Her figure was nice and could be on par with ichinose' figure when I accidentally bumped into her she still stood her ground even though I was going slow she didn't budge which means she is at least better than ryuuen.

" sorry I wasn't looking where I was going "

" it's fine "

She spoke quickly and left in a hurry she was wearing our uniform yet I have never seen her before.

I quickly forgot about it as I went to class. It was noisy as usual.

" hi horikita "

Ayanokouji spoke

She just glared at me probably for disturbing her reading.

" just leave "

She seems to be extra grumpy. I really wished she would be nice to a poor innocent human being like me.

(Since this is still just the first year horikita didn't change)

Sensei came in the room even though her face looked the same her eyes clearly showed excitement. Only I and koenji noticed though, at least I think koenji noticed as he grinned and put his mirror down while staring to clip his nails.

" good morning class d "

" good morning sensei " spoke the defects .

" today we have a new student "

" is it a girl "

Ike who was known to be part of the idiot trio and a class pervert spoke.

" yes she is "

" please come in yuki "

It could just be a coincidence I mean they could be freaky at times.

Then the girl that came in was the same girl I bumped into earlier that was quite shocking as I had no idea .

" hi my name is tsubaki yuki "

( I am not sure if they are siblings but in this au they are also taubaki wouldn't play a role at all since its only a one shot)

It could only be a coincidence.

Class went on normally but for some reason she kept on looking at me during class.

" hey tsubaki chan "

" hi, "

" ah my name is Ike Kanji. "

" hello Ike kun, you already know my name "

" How would you to have lunch with me "

" maybe some other day "

She said it with a smile on her face now that I got a better look at her face, she was a very beautiful maybe the most beautiful girl i have seen.

Ike looked like he was on top of the moon when he heard she will have lunch with him.