one shot ayanokouji mother part 1

( we don't know what she actually looks like, so in this story it's non cannon)  ( Mika will be very oc )

Mika pov
Two years before ahns

I was thinking about how great my life has been after I given birth to kiyotaka. I invested my money into some safe stocks and it paid off. I now have more than enough money for myself even if I don't work anymore.

I was looking back at it and now I deeply regret it.

I need to get him back but I don't know how.

I called my friend plot chan and asked for assistance.

" can you help me get my son back "

" of course "

She never failed anything I hung up before we could say good bye as I was too nervous.

A week later

Mika pov

I was sitting on my couch when I heard my phone ring.

" hi Mika I was able to get your son back but he was experimented on by his father "

When I heard that I felt anger but I knew that it was also my fault and I will try to make it up to him.

" I am now bringing him to your house "

" Ok "

" Bye Mika "

" Bye plot chan "

Now that I think about it that name is very random and sounds like a name given to anime characters, it doesn't matter anyways.

I was looking out the window to check if they arrived yet but I never saw anything until I saw her car pull up.

I was shocking from excitement or nervousness or maybe both.

I heard the door bell and went ny hand was shaking a bit.

I looked outside to see a boy with brown hair and golden eyes looking at me emotionless.

" hi "

It was awkward

" hi "

I didn't know what I should do

I opened the door and he came inside, I looked back outside to see plot chan driving away.

Nooooo, i thought I could trust you.

" hi, my name is Mika ayanokouji and I am your mother "

He looked at

" why were you not there for me when I was a kid "

I don't know how I should answer.

" your father he was a very powerful man "

" but now you are safe from him "

He nodded, he didn't seen to talk a lot actually he didn't talk at all.

" um, do you want me to show you your room "

" sure "

He didn't talk much

I brought him to his room

" do you like it "

" yeah "

" is there anything you want to eat "

" no "

I just left

I should get a job if I am going to support both of us.