one shot kiyone ayanokoji

Kiyone pov

I was on the bus thinking about nothing in general.

The weather was nice I was looking outside when I thought about something can one gender live without the other.

It was a question that was first when did feminism start while it started in 1848.

Though only recently it start gaining support.

I believe one can't live without the other like sun and moon or vegeta and goku or rengoku and donuts.

There would be no future generations as there would be no children and sperm would eventually run out. Even if they were able to get children without sperm or eggs it's not like the other gender would just disappear.

I don't understand why would they even think about a situation that would never happen.

While I was thinking about that I heard.

I heard

" can you get up "

I looked up to see an officr lady talking to a week built young man.

He stood out because of his blonde hair and good jawline.

I knew what type of person he was I meet him plenty of times before.

His mother really wants me to become her daughter in law but luckily dad told me I can marry who I want.

I already knew his personality and I didn't want to disturb the other passengers on the bus.

So I failed my hand and said.

" you can have my seat "

When I looked around the bus I saw that koenji was smirking at me while a girl with short brown hair was smiling with a twitching eye.

" thank you "

" your welcome. "

" hi there I thought it was really nice if you to give up your seat for the old lady "

" oh, my name is kushida kikyo of class d "

" huh, oh it was nothing my name is kiyone ayanokouji same class "

" really let's be friends "

I couldn't understand why this girl is talking to me.

" sure "

" what makeup do you use "

" huh"

" wait do you not use makeup "

" yeah I don't why "

" you just look so pretty "

" thank you "

I just thanked her yet for some reason I felt she was .... jealous of me ?

When the bus came to a stop I walked outside.

So this is the dream school huh.

This would start a the start to my new life.

I walked into the school when I went to the ceremony I had to give praise to the chairman.

It was the most boring thing I have ever heard even more boring than reading a book with no storyline.

When I arrived at class there was almost half of the class already inside.

I found my seat at the back of the classroom.

I looked out the window while I thought hoe troublesome my life before coming here was.