Ayanokouji goes back in time 3

Ayanokouji pov 

During the past few weeks since I came back in time, I was enjoying my second chance at going to high school. I haven't told my classmates yet though it was for good reason as desperation is a good teacher. 

I was now just sitting on my bed thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow is the swimming class I'm not sure if I should go all out or if I should just act normal. 

Both have their own advantages as now it's my second time, I know I'm not going to get a regular high school life. 

I'll just do good. 

Tomorrow 

When I was waiting in class. 

"Good morning Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

While arriving at school, Ike called out to Yamauchi with a smile on his face.

It's unusual for those two to get to school early. One week since the entrance ceremony. Ike and Yamauchi have always arrived at school right before the bell.

"Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~"

"Yup, this school's the best—swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls, I mean their swimsuits!"

Oh boy. 

The girls in the room backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's excitement. 

Last time when I heard them I joined them to make friends but that most likely made the girls think of me as a pervert until the race. 

"Oi, Doctor. Come over here."

"Fufu, did you call him?"

Sotomura I remember him, he was an otaku who was very good at typing. 

"Doctor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?"

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick and skip class to observe them."

"Record? What are you planning to do?"

"Doctor's going to rank the sizes of the girl's boobs. If there's a chance, he'll try to take a picture."

"... Oi oi."

At least even in the first year, Sudou was still better than Ike and Yamauchi. 

"Sad."

"...You were here too, Horikita?"

"A few minutes ago. I walked in while you were looking at those boys. You wouldn't be thinking of trying to be friends with them, would you?"

" No I'm going making sure they're not going to do something stupid " 

" How do we know you're not going to join them " 

" We don't " 

she was so annoying at this time. 

"Oi Ayanokouji."

Suddenly, Ike called out to me. When I looked up, I saw his smiling face beckoning me over.

"What, what is it."

I heard Horikita tch probably thinking of me also as a pervert 

"To tell you the truth, we were going to bet on the the girl's chest sizes."

"We even have a table for the betting odds."

I remember this sheet must like my original timeline Haru-Hasebe is first.