Party

We are now driving to the party where the kids are shouting and wearing their Mexican outfits in the background. While I look out the window wishing I had done something for Lucius. I look at Gru and notice he has an upset face. I wonder why but it is Gru he is never happy with.

When we got there the Marco kids got to Margo and took them to a dance and all the other kids went there separately while I went to sit down. I look at Gru and notice he is mad because his sweet daughter is being with a boy and dancing in front of him. I kept watching him stalking his daughter. I would stop him but I like watching dramas not in it.

Then suddenly he dived in and took the child and replaced the kid but the kid came behind him and kicked where he might have lost. He started to shake him but Margo saw this so they both started to dance together. Margo grabbed her emo lover and took them somewhere that was not with Gru. he then walked up to me sat by me and had a gloomy look.

"What's wrong brother? You are gloomy more than originally even for me." Suddenly a man put a hat that was edible on him. He took a piece of the hat and ate and gave me a look. " I heard what you said in the office, you love that man."

I looked at him shocked so he was there while I burned down my office. I look at the lipstick I have in my hand and see a letter on it that says Zapp I look back at him. "Yes I do love him but he is not like other guys in our school he likes me even when I don't have makeup."

"But does he like-" he got interpreted by Eduardo "So glad both of you could make it my compadre." he noticed we were both gloomy so he went up closer to our table "Hey what's wrong." I shake my head "Nothing wrong but maybe Gru does."

Gru looked at me and looked at Eduard ''No I'm just chilling with the guac from my chip hat.'' He then gave a thumbs up to him but his fat tilted to the side making some guac go down. Eduard fixes his hat "Gru please I know that look all too well it is the look of a broken heart."

When he said that I looked at Gru in confusion he liked someone. "How did you know?" When he said that I had a more shocked face in this sorrowful moment but he had a crush on someone but who?

"Believe me my friend I too have spent many nights trying to drown my sorrows in guacamole." I questioned "You." he looked at me "Yes but we are survivors there's much more to us than meets the eye hmm enjoy the party."

He then walked away from us while I was thinking of his words. Gru had a serious face and went up and followed him. I look at him confused about what he is doing so I follow behind him. We see Eduard open a door and have a serious face. Gru went up to the door before it closed and took a peek while I got on top of him to see what was going on.

In the place, there was a big statue with weapons and a dance floor in front of him. He then started to take steps that would be supposed to be the keys to get in the other room. Gru pushed the door open and I got down from him. He took some steps.

I followed behind him but while he was doing that his hat that had guacamole fell which made some mess and cut his chip hat. He grabbed his hat and threw it over to a spot I was just standing there questioning why he couldn't go further. While he was doing more of the puzzle he fell and had his hand press the wrong button almost slashing his nose.

We kept going but he kept pressing buttons. For example, he got burnt, hit with a metal bat, and got shot with some needles. After he finished the puzzle I got on top of him and went to the other room since he was going so slowly. He stood up and was cheering when the door of the elevator opened which I had already walked in.

When we got to the elevator he was bragging he did it and started to point at the door then shut his arm which made me look away. But thankful he got his arm back. I wonder what is going on with Lucius and if he even misses me.

Lucius POV

I was looking out the window when the plane was setting off for my new mission. I felt so bad that I didn't tell (Reader) my new feelings and that we might never see each other again. I grab the marinize and look at the pages. I see one page with a watch but when I look down I see (Reader) give a thumbs up.

"Say what." I looked out of the magazine but looked back to see if it was (Reader) but it was an old man giving a thumb. Which made me surprised and think of why I saw (reader) if she wasn't there.

I look at the other page and see (Reader) in a swimsuit diving and having a smiling face. which made me close the book thinking I was a pervert thinking that. I look back to see a woman diving and having a smiling face (Reader).

While I was looking at the magazine to see if (Reader) is on any page. but then there was a voice in the background "Would you like some peanuts or pretzels." I look and hold my breath when I see (Reader) face on the air pilot crew who is wearing a blue dress.

Then I heard a voice that sounded like (Reader) and saw a couple that had the same face as (Reader). I look back in the seat to see if everyone has a (Reader) face. I saw a mom and a baby that had (Reader) face the baby then said in a (Reader) voice "I just did a bom bom."

Which made me gasp. The woman then said, "I need you to make a choice." At this moment I realized I needed to confess I love her. I love her so much I think about her everywhere I go and I would choose her over anything even my mission I would even quit for her. "I choose (Reader)."

I then stood up and did a dance with the woman and kept saying "I choose (Reader) I walked to the exit door when I got to the exit and pulled it down to open it I said "Thank you (Woman's name)." the woman said "You're welcome." and waved goodbye to me like everybody in the plane.

I jumped down off the plane watching it go by me and started diving and went to get my equipment ready to get me flying to the party. I hope I can still get my chance with her if she says yes to me.

(1229 Words)