Birthday Surprised

Today was Angie's birthday. I was getting prepared for the party. But I saw Gru in the grilling section and was groaning from a call and then a couple of minutes after the call ended. He threw his phone to the other side of the fence. I walked over to him tapped on his shoulder and said "Hey Gru are you alright is this about the fairy girl."

He nodded his head. He started to rant about what we were supposed to do and why in all the days the woman did not come. Then we saw Anges coming over in her pink dress with her tiara and asking us "When is the fairy princess coming?"

Gru looked at me and I gave him a smile that did not even look like a smile he then looked back to Anges and gave her a pained smile, saying "Very shortly. Go have fun."

I looked at him and realized something. I went to his ear to explain how to save this party and his reaction was frown. "Hey, there is nothing else we have other than that dress that can save us not to mention I'm not that fat to fit on it so there is only one person who can fit it which is you. I tried to console Gru about the plan and if he does this Anges will be happy to know our fairy is here.

He looked at the minions who were in front of us, "Stall them as long as you can."

Then I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dressing room. I got the dress which was a puffy pink dress with pink wings. I noticed a wig and looked back at Gru with a sinister smile. Gru then started to try to get the dress on but when he turned his head to look back at me and saw me holding the blond curly wig it made Gru moan into despair and I just giggled and laughed like a witch.

when I put the wig on him and got the pink Tiana to make him a pretty princess. But I knew I needed to change, to be honest, I knew that I don't like wearing a dress sometimes it only matters about the material and if I can see my feet. But today I feel witchy and curse my brother. I saw a green dress with some accessories and green makeup. I smirked now about what to dress.

After we are done dressing Gru I tell him where to go and I look at the minions that are by my side. I bend down to my knees to get to their level. I said, " Can you please hold the rope when Gru goes down." I saw them nodding their heads and saying yes in their accent. I then looked back from the party and watched the magic show. I saw Margo in her armor suit outfit stop the show after seeing the chainsaw and say "Okay, that's enough of the magic show, wait, do you hear that?"

I then saw Margos when she looked at the kids and heard her say "It sounded like the twinkling sounds of magical fairy dust." Agnes stood up from the ground While I was going to her area and said "It's the fairy princess she's coming." I sat down on the ground to enjoy the show and Margos pointed to something and said "Look". I look up to see Gru going down slowly with such a grumpy face and throwing glitter dust.

But then he fell.

I knew that the minions would drop him. It was so satisfying to see your brother get hurt and embarrassed in front of a bunch of kids who were laughing at you and your sister as well. He then got up and dusted himself off. He said " It is I, Gru-Tinkerbell, the most magical fairy princess of all. And I am here to wish Princess Agnes a happy birthday." he said in a girly voice

A girl in a black bun that had a yellow bow with a green dress asked Gru "How come you're so fat?" Gru looks like he is getting annoyed by the second response "Because my house is made of candy. And sometimes I eat instead of facing my problems." Gru slaps the girl's head every minute gently with his wand.

The girl said How come you have- But that got interrupted by Gru blowing glitter on her face. He then stood up and said" Okay time for cake." he said in his original voice. I stood up when the kids started to kneel and ran to the cake section.