Info Files

Name:(Name) Gru

Name:(Name) Gru

Hair: dark brown

Eyes: Blue star

Gender: Female

Age: 45

Family: Gru Felonious(Brother), Marlena Gru(Mother), Margo Gru (adopted niece), Edith Gru (adopted niece), Agnes Gru (adopted niece)

Height: 177.8 cm/ 5'10 ft

Weapon: Moonbeam, Volcanic Orb, and Lullaby

Personality: she likes to help her brother or Dr. Nefario with their project. She is afraid of falling in love with someone because of what happened to her brother at the playground. She is sometimes sensitive

Information: she is a partner in crime with her brother by helping him by hacking Vector's House. But of course, minions would sometimes ruin the plan whenever she goes to get coffee. She is a night owl and does not get sleep. She sleeps with Dr. Nefario because in that room it can show the moon she enjoys looking at before going to sleep. She likes taking care of kids but has a hate passion for them at the same time. She is a very loyal sister to her brother and Dr. Nefario and thinks of him as her dad.

Birthday: around 1964

Moonbeam- this is a grenade that will make the person blind or see things and either they can get back to focus for 15 min or they pass out.

Volcanic Orb- This is a gun with a real volcano inside and it shoots it out to destroy whatever is in sight.

Lullaby- this weapon will make a lovely noise that will make the enemy hypnotic or sleepy depending on how you play it.

Name: Lucius Wilde 

Agent rookie in the Anti-Villain League

Hair: Reddish orange

Eyes: Green

Gender: Male

Age: 36

Family: dead

Height: 216 cm/7'1 ft

Weapon: Zapp Lipstick Taser, Watch Epoxy Shooter, Mild Moose Tranquilizer Darts.

Personality: Lucius is a serious and stoic man, yet he also expresses happy, enthusiastic, cheerful, and perky. He is quite a character with fair and fun moments.

Birthday: Around 1973

Name: Felonius Gru

Hair: bald but once had black hair

Eyes: Blue

Gender: Male

Age: 45

Family: Marlena Gru(mother), (Name) Gru (Sister), Margo Gru (adopted daughter), Edith Gru (adopted daughter), Agnes Gru (adopted daughter)

Height: 211 cm/6'11 ft

Weapon: Freeze Ray, Shrink Ray, Jelly gun, Big Blaster Cannon, Fart Gun, Inflation gun, Fart Gun, and Rocket Launcher.

Personality: Sneaky and somewhat cold-hearted man, who was determined to become the greatest villain in the world in the beginning but turned into a heartful person who cares about his adopted kids and would put his dream aside from stealing the moon to just save his kids.

Birthday: Around 1964(same time as (Name) Gru)

Mission place: Pasadena, California, from April 19 to May 6 in the year 2012.

(This is the continuation from my other account)